Senior Associate - General Ledger, Finance Operations
- Prepare and ensure timely completion of monthly / quarterly financial and management and annual reports.
- Prepare and review balance sheet reconciliation and recommend adjustments.
- Highlight financial risk and opportunity from reporting and proposing solutions.
- Monitor budget performance to investigate and report on adverse or unusual outcomes / trends as well as propose actions if needed.
- Work with other departments in ensuring to deliver timely and informative reports as well as the accuracy of accounting data and improve efficiency.
- Perform monthly stocktake and reconciliations.
- Prepare monthly GST submission.
- Liaise with external parties such as Auditors, Tax Agents, Company Secretary and Bankers.
- Assist in any ad-hoc tasks as and when is assigned by the immediate superior.