Manager - General Ledger, Finance Operations
- Preparation of monthly group consolidated financial statements.
- To ensure accurate and timely completion of all monthly and quarterly financial, management and annual reports.
- Work closely with other departments to deliver timely and informative reports.
- To ensure all the reports adhere to Accounting Standard, rules & regulations and policies & procedures.
- To highlight and alert regarding clients at risks and take the necessary actions to ensure full collection and minimize bad debt exposure.
- Responsible for both statutory taxes and indirect tax compliance and submission.
- Work closely with auditors, tax agents, company secretary and tax authority.
- Identify and proactively drive continuous improvement for the financial operations of the Company.
- Attend to any ad-hoc tasks or assist in any other reports requested by the immediate superior from time to time.