Der/ Coll Mngt/ Corp Act, Senior Associate
Who we are looking for
We are looking for the fund accounting assistant manager position which is within Asia Pacific Global processing delivery (GPD) business unit located in Hangzhou. From accounting perspective, to complete operation solution and services for income area like common stock, fixed income to help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities
What you will be responsible for
As Fund accounting Assistant manager you will
- Assign work and supervise the daily operations of the team, be responsible for research and resolution of issues/ inquiries
- Audit deliverables, plan and manage resources for completing deliverables in accurate and timely manner
- Ensure fully understanding of new business transition/ migration and ensure proper implementation within the team
- Demonstrate satisfactory resolution of issues and ensure to escalate operational risks to senior management in a timely manner to achieve risk excellence
- Support manger to constantly review and optimize operation, as well as drive the implementation of operational efficiencies and re-engineering initiatives
- Be accountable for staff performance tracking, new staff on-boarding, overtime control. Leaving plan, as well as assist manager for individual development planning according to the staff development framework
- Work in conjunction with others and build professional working relations with internal and external clients. Foster this culture with the team
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Qualified financial background is preferred
- Good interpersonal skill and strong team spirit, effective communication and negotiation skills
- Self-motivated, creative and efficient in finding solutions to complex, time-critical problems and strong analytical ability
- Diligent and pay attention to the details
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- English skill qualification with CET 4 or above
- Bachelor degree or above. Accounting or financial related major is preferred
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in financial services, fund accounting, and/ or back-office operations
- Excellent Excel skill will be considered a plus
Are you the right candidate? Yes!
We truly believe in the power that comes from the diverse backgrounds and experiences our employees bring with them. Although each vacancy details what we are looking for, we don’t necessarily need you to fulfill all of them when applying. If you like change and innovation, seek to see the bigger picture, make data driven decisions, and are a good team player, you could be a great fit.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.