Transfer Agent-(Settlements and Reconciliation)-Associate-2
Transfer Agent-(Settlements and Reconciliation)-Associate-2
Who we are looking for?
Deliver high quality client service both internally and externally by incorporating experience and industry knowledge in daily workflow so as to complete increasingly complex tasks on time and accurately.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization. Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. To make that happen we need teams like yours to help navigate employees and the organization. In your role you will strive for cutting-edge solutions, that are straightforward and scalable. You will help us build resilience and execute day-to-day deliverables at our best. Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for
What you will be responsible for
In the role of Transfer Agent (Settlements and Reconciliation) Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Confirm receipt of cash in fund's bank account,
- Assisting on fund events and communicating to OSPs
- Reconciliation completion and clearance of trades and cash
- Units in Issue reporting and reconciliation
- Communicate with both investors and clients regarding investor investment activity and/or complex query management/resolution requiring previous experience
- Quality control and oversight of transactions processed and client correspondence
- Oversight of OSPs processing team, ensuring key controls are adhered to, timeliness and accuracy review documentation
- To complete daily checklists (including OSP checklists)
- Gain depth and breadth of function’s knowledge and systems, enabling active analysis where appropriate. Become familiar with specific complexities and bespoke process of each client serviced by your team
- Resolve or escalate client issues promptly and support resolution as necessary
- To exercise due care and diligence, ensuring all SLAs are met and the areas the role is responsible for are organized and controlled as required
- Assist in the delivery of on-the-job training and development of other administrators.
- Demonstrates collaboration and provides assistance and support, with an ability to priorities tasks and organize workflows for self and others in order to ensure deliverables are met
- Identify process efficiencies in the course of their daily work and propose to line managers to continuously review processes and practices relating to the role and act as a catalyst for change and improvement in individual and team performance.
- Gain broad expertise on Transfer Agency processes and Systems and company products
- Demonstrate understanding of end-to-end Transfer Agency lifecycle and processes
- Build and maintain internal network of contacts, liaising with other departments in an effective manner
- Show willingness to assume additional tasks in order to share workload within team/department
- Provide to and seek regular feedback from supervisor / Manager
- Adhere to organizational procedures and policies and accountable for the delivery of a quality service, driving for excellence, accuracy and timeliness in all their work activities
- Familiarity with awareness of and adherence to anti-fraud procedures and policies
- Comply with the regulatory regimes in which it operates, with particular consideration given to relevant Client Asset, Data Protection and Financial Crime Prevention regulations, as appropriate to the above role
- Positively influence team morale in order to achieve set standards and goals
- Be professional in all dealings with clients and colleagues
- To observe proper standards of market, business and personal conduct, demonstrating integrity in the execution of duties
- To adhere to and promote the company values of Professional, Accountable, Client-Focused, Excellence and Leadership (PACE &L) in all tasks and interactions
What we value
Desirable skills and/or experience
- Previous experience overseeing / supervising work of others in similar industry/environment
- Previous experience developing / training other
Education & Preferred Qualifications
Knowledge and Competency Requirements
- Specific knowledge, skills and qualifications needed to achieve required performance standards in a role.
- Prior experience in fund administration industry or similar environment
- Degree in Accounting or Finance or Business-related area (minimum 2.2 honors degree)
- Excellent administrative, organizational and business support skills, with the ability to multi-task and to work calmly under pressure.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS Office suite including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent English (written and verbal), with Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Possess excellent organizational, planning and co-ordination skills.
- Ability to work accurately to tight deadlines
- Proactive and ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Personable and Enthusiastic and demonstrating initiative
- Flexible with focus on continuous improvement
- Committed to continuing professional development
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, abilities, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.