Client Service - Senior Manager
Who we are looking for
This is a position with a high level of responsibility within the Client Operations Delivery team. The Client Delivery Officer is responsible for service delivery to global clients. The role is responsible for ensuring successful service delivery, contract and SLA documentation and execution, change management, and key performance reporting.
Why this role is important to us
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for
- Deliver highly valued services and solutions to clients to ensure quality services are consistently delivered and clients are offered State Street’s full range of services as their needs and our services evolve.
- Provide support during US market hours.
- Define risk environment for business unit and perform Risk and Control Assessment to ensure appropriate action is initiated and executed to minimize risk events
- Promote a collaborative cross-business and jurisdiction environment that fosters change and innovation.
- Execute oversight activities to ensure interdepartmental deliveries are monitored and risks highlighted and addressed.
- Assists with compliance reviews, controls, and audits as appropriate.
- Ensures superior client satisfaction by acting as an advocate for clients and ensuring client issues are satisfactorily resolved.
- Proactive identification of client needs and potential internal issues impacting client satisfaction.
- Exercise discretion and judgment with respect to matters of significance, such as resolving, reporting of issues/breaches and suspicious transactions.
- Work in conjunction with individuals on the team as well as other business units, shared services/COEs, outsource partners, external clients as needed to resolve issues/discrepancies and ensure client satisfaction through seamless processing, accuracy, and adherence to all SLAs/internal standards/guidelines
- Liaise with COE's, shared service teams and other business units as required to escalate and resolve client's service/ operational issue.
- Trains, coaches’ colleague and provides input to performance appraisals.
What we value
These skills will help you succeed in this role
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Ability to perform effectively within strict client deadlines.
- Attention to detail
- Team player attitude
- Ability to work on own initiative.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- 10+ years’ experience in Custody - Trades, Cash, FX, Corporate Actions knowledge is must.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accountancy or Business-related degree.
- Former Client service experience would be an advantage.
- MBA/CFA accreditation would be an advantage.
- Very good working knowledge of Excel.
- Excellent English skills.
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.