Account Receivable & Treasury Analyst
Daily Activities & Deliverables
- Process Account receivable, treasury and inter-company task as per Service level Agreement.
- Process all cash application and remittance reconciliation for assigned countries accurately and within specific timescales.
- Clearing open items in bank clearing accounts.
- Prepare bank reconciliation and provide unclear open item in clearing account to responsibility parties.
- Process Inter-company non trade related debit and credit notes. Preparation of monthly reconciliation, highlight and rectify anomalies encountered
- Generate statement of accounts and submit to affiliate for dispatching to the customers
- Liaise with finance team across various regions for reconciliation, debit/credit notes and any agreed offsets
- Track and resolve disputes and route to local affiliates as and when required
- Attend to all matters requested for accounts receivable when required
- Initiate the dunning process and generate reminders for overdue accounts
- Prepare regularly the details of unallocated/unidentified receipts for affiliates finance further actions
- Manage SLA and performance targets related to Accounts Receivable and Treasury activities and deliverables
- Execute month end, quarter end and year end closing activities for countries assigned
- Reconciliation of cash pool account against holding company
- Prepare preliminary and final Inter-company Account Receivable balances to reconcile against counterparty balances.
- Ensure timely and accurate deal settlement and posting of treasury related transactions including Inter-company foreign exchange, loan, accrual and actual interest, bank charges and etc.
Documentation & Controlling
- Ensure all work documentation and work processes are updated and meet with Internal Control Financial Reporting (ICFR), group policies and guidelines, local statutory and legal requirements within agreed service timelines
- Perform back up function and other duties, including job rotation to other functional teams as and when required
- Participate in internal and external compliance audit queries
Transformation/ Continuous Improvement Implementations
- Work collaboratively with customers and stakeholders
- Engage and support the teams in the implementation of continuous improvement project
- Proactively to identify, recommend and implement solutions in consultation with the management for continuous improvement opportunities in the areas of operation
- Assist to ensure effective knowledge transfer as for sustainable development knowledge and sharing of best practices within the team
Qualifications & Experience Required
- Degree or Diploma in Finance & Accounting/Commerce or equivalent.
- Good communication skill and able to communicate effectively in English.
- Minimum 1-3 years working experiences in Accounts Receivable and Treasury or other accounting functions
- SAP knowledge or other ERP accounting systems and MS Office tools
- Proficiency in English and other language required with good communication skill, Chinese is mandatory for Mandarin speaking country support.
Who we are
At Roche, 91,700 people across 100 countries are pushing back the frontiers of healthcare. Working together, we've become one of the world's leading research-focused healthcare groups. Our success is built on innovation, curiosity and diversity. Roche Diagnostics is committed to create a great place to work for its employees and in 2015 we have been accredited as Regional Best Employer Asia Pacific by Aon Hewitt. Individual Best Employer Awards were awarded in Singapore, Korea, China and India.
Roche is an equal opportunity employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.