Due to expansion, this leading housing and property organisation, based in Central London, are currently looking to recruit an Accounts Assistant to join their busy team.
The client is a Registered Provider of affordable housing across England, working with the largest house builders to deliver new housing for Shared Ownership (part buy, part rent) and low-cost rental homes.
The Transaction Assistant's duties will be to:
- Ensure accurate, reliable and efficient processing of transactions within areas such as purchase ledger, sales ledger, cashbook, credit cards, and direct debits for all group entities.
- Perform monthly reconciliations of these transactional areas.
- Respond promptly to all internal and external stakeholder processing queries on a daily basis.
- Reconcile supplier statements to the general ledger on a monthly basis.
- Take a proactive approach in reviewing outstanding purchase orders.
The successful Accounts Assistant will be someone who has a strong attention to detail and has previously worked in a similar role.
You will need to be a confident Excel user and have exposure to dealing with internal and external stakeholders.
This is an ideal opportunity for somebody who is AAT Qualified or at the early stages of their ACCA studies and looking to develop their finance skills with the potential to grow into other opportunities in the future.
An hourly rate of c£13 per hour.