Strategy and Business Admin Senior Specialist, Senior Associate
Who we are looking for
We are looking for individual who has experience in development and maintenance of a central suite of information and reports, the co-ordinator of ad-hoc governance and control initiatives and preparation of regional presentations, strong Excel and English language capabilities.
We offer remote working possibilities for this position
Why this role is important to us
The EMEA Business Administration (BA) function forms a part of the wider Strategy & BA team and interlinks closely with both Market Insight & Strategy and Management Information. The EMEA BA role will support with administration tasks regionally, coordinating with global and local CAO teams, and defining common tools to support harmonized processes. The team covers various administrative activities across the region, including governance, expense Management, headcount control and approvals, communication efforts, financial and client analysis.
What you will be responsible for
- Assist in preparation of scorecards and dashboards.
- Coordination of tasks resulting from internal and external audits and monitoring of results with respective Business Units.
- Assist in expense management programs of work, co-ordinating across region of reviews and approvals
- Build and maintain uninterrupted flow of data and management information always seeking ways to develop the information database in order to better assist in decision making
- Develop relationships with internal stakeholders in order to ensure/strengthen informed decision-making process.
- Develop robust processes and document procedures for the function
- Efficient communication and responsiveness in relation to queries from various stakeholders (including Senior Management, Business Unit Heads etc.).
- Prioritization and time management to support multiple tasks in parallel.
- Support in preparation of presentations for the EMEA management team in region.
- Takeover of actions from completed projects that will turn into regular processes.
- Ad-hoc reporting according to needs of stakeholders.
What we value
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills including experience in face to face presentations to senior management.
- Problem solving ability.
- Strong organizational skills.
Education & Preferred Qualifications
- Experience in change management.
- Proficiency in English is a must. Knowledge of other languages is an advantage.
- Understanding of Lean or other process improvement concepts.
- Experience of working with managers at senior and middle levels.
- Experience of working under tight deadlines with multiple ad-hoc requests in parallel.
- Understanding of the financial industry.
- Advanced PC literacy including MS Office applications (Excel, Word, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, SharePoint)
- Master’s Degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Technology or equivalent.
- Min 2 year of financial services and/or service delivery-related experience.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation, we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary by location, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance and savings plans, among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Programs to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspectives are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift programs and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.