Timings: 5 PM - 2 AM
Location: Phase 4 Bahria Town, Islamabad
- · Prepare accurate Financial Statement and month-end close reports.
- · Prepare daily weekly and other periodic management reports
- · Analyze variable cost and report reasons for variance daily to top management.
- · Analyze forecasted operational performance and report potential outliers promptly to senior management.
- · Prepare and monitor contribution margin for customers and present findings and recommendations to the management. Drive correct understanding of all financial/accounting impacts on P&L.
- · Ensure, on time month end closing activities along with required informative disclosures
- · Analyze recurring closing items, propose improvement actions to strengthen internal controls and improve the efficiency of financial processes
- · Prepare on demand financial and performance analysis for business leadership
- · Special projects and ad hoc analysis as needed
- · Develop insights that tie financial goals to requisite operational initiatives
- · Translate plan-to-actual variances to root cause analysis and operational improvement suggestions for business units
- · Implement planning & analysis to help business units develop and execute strategy
- · Support cyclical business processes including budgeting, forecasting, FP&A and variance analysis
- · Reconcile data and reports, resolve discrepancies and collaborate across various Finance and non-Finance functions effectively
- CA Finalists with articles from Big 4 are highly encouraged to apply
- Should possess excellent written and verbal English communication skills
- · Member or finalists of any professional accounting body (ACCA / ICAP /CIMA/ ICMAP); finance graduates from top tier universities are also encouraged to apply
- · At least 3 years of relevant experience with increasing responsibility within costing, management accounting, audit and assurance and financial planning and analysis department.
- · Experience with e-commerce, logistics and freight forwarding industry is preferable
- · IFRS knowledge is a must
- · Must possess advanced level expertise with Microsoft Excel
- · Good working knowledge of DAX and M is preferable
- · ERP especially Microsoft Dynamics Navision experience will be given preference
- · Comfortable with working extended hours as and when required
- · Ability to work within tight deadlines in a fast-paced and multi-cultural environment
- · As a stakeholder in the accounting process, recommend how to improve productivity using automation