Training Analyst - Service Delivery Advisory
At Brown Brothers Harriman, we believe no job is too big or small for any of us to handle if it helps our clients. We value passionate, committed people who enjoy collaborating with others to find new solutions to complex business challenges. We are looking for the type of person who speaks their mind, truly listens, and steps outside their role to add value wherever they can. Someone who is driven to get things done and views obstacles as an exciting challenge that demands a creative solution. Above all, we seek someone who takes great pride in their work and is inspired and motivated by their role in protecting and enhancing our client’s financial well-being. If you are looking for an entrepreneurial environment where you can learn and thrive, Brown Brothers Harriman is the right place for you.
Join us as a Training Analyst!
Position Summary & Key Responsibilities:
As a key member of this group, the Training Analyst will work closely with internal business lines to support all technical training needs within the local business units. Driven by hiring volumes and business demands, the Training Analyst will adapt to staffing demands, priorities, and initiatives. In addition to supporting the growing demands of the Poland office, the role provides training support to the global offices via virtual delivery.
Key responsibilities for the role:
- Deliver technical training to support hiring global volumes, using varied mediums (e.g. instructor-led training – upon a return to the office, webinars, zoom, etc.);
- Master technical topics within the Training course catalogue applicable to the local offices’ needs;
- Work with local business units to build Best Practices and support delivery of training on Best Practice topics;
- Advocate the needs of European offices for consideration in future training course development prioritization;
- Develop training materials (both for instructor-led and eLearning delivery) by partnering with subject matter experts for validation, review, and exercises;
- Provide regular training updates through strategy meetings and the creation and circulation of a monthly training calendar to all staff within the business lines;
- Support the needs of the global SD Advisory function through the Learning Management System.
- Primary degree (finance or accounting related concentration is preferred), and/or equivalent work experience;
- Minimum of 3-5 years of related financial services experience; Fund Accounting, Financial Reporting, Transfer Agency, Custody experience a plus;
- Excellent presentation / classroom facilitation skills (delivery of a 5-minute presentation on a topic of your choice is required during the interview process);
- Experience in developing and maintaining eLearning content and modules an advantage;
- Fluency in spoken and written English;
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills;
- Familiarity with online meeting and survey tools;
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities simultaneously;
- Ability to learn and adapt to new technologies and systems;
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team environment while remaining responsible and accountable for results.
What we offer:
- A collaborative environment that enables you to step outside your role to add value wherever you can
- Direct access to clients, information and experts across all business areas around the world
- Opportunities to grow your expertise, take on new challenges, and reinvent yourself—without leaving the firm
- A culture of inclusion that values each employee’s unique perspective
- Employment stability with indefinite contract from day one
- High-quality benefits program emphasizing good health, financial security, and peace of mind
- Rewarding work with the flexibility to enjoy personal and family experiences at every career stage
- Volunteer opportunities to give back to your community and help transform the lives of others
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.