Junior Business Project Manager #195334
You will be involved in project work, especially in supporting the delivery of new systems, system enhancements and process optimization as well as maintaining product and client data in a centralized system. You will also be running and verifying fee calculations, identifying and analyzing complex data issues.Your future colleagues
You will join a highly professional team in a challenging position in a fast changing international environment and you will become a part of a centralized team with cross disciplinary responsibilities.This position offers remote working opportunities for an agreed amount of days per week. Your skills and experience
With higher education in business administration, finance or business informatics you would be an ideal candidate. In addition we expect:
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience of operational, data management, reporting, change management within an established financial institution, investment bank, fund management organization, in-house data group or data vendor
- A solid understanding of mutual funds and mandates
- Experience of working with complex data models and data vault technology
- Understanding of data management concept through the whole value chain of sourcing, cleansing and processing data
- Advanced user of MS Excel
- Highly self-motivated with ability to work independently, but a strong team player
- Strong analytical skills are essential
- Ability to stay organized and demonstrated ability to complete tasks efficiently, accurately and on time
- Strong written, oral, and interpersonal English communication skills (verbal and written).
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Paulina Piwonska would be delighted to receive your application.Your new employer Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training. We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients. Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.