Actively participating in the day to day operational depositary work, ensuring compliance of Alternative Investment Funds with regulations, with a focus on the following depositary duties
- Cash monitoring
- Performing analysis and controls in order to mitigate the risk linked to depositary services;
- Participating in performing due diligence on our third parties;
- Completing Key Performance Indicator reports.
- Completion of Asset Reconciliation.
Being the clients’ contact point for both operational topics and the management of internal and external parties’ relationships such as Asset Managers, Administrators, Auditors, etc.
- You hold a bachelor degree, preferably in a financial services related subject;
- A candidate with 1-2 years’ relevant experience in the alternative investment funds industry (Trustee, Fund Accounting or Transfer Agency) would be preferable but not mandatory;
- You possess team spirit, the capacity to build strong client relationships, and take initiative to act without waiting for direction, when appropriate;
- You are fluent in English (Knowledge of French and/or German will be considered as an asset);
- You have good knowledge of MS Office, specifically Excel.
- Knowledge of eFront
- You are organised, flexible, able to multi task and manage workload efficiently;
- You are dynamic and have excellent communication skills.
Summary of Key Competencies required for the position
- Taking on responsibility
- Results orientation
- Integrated thinking
- Problem solving skills
- Communication skills
- Willingness to learn
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.