Senior Finance Manager - Revenue
Are you an experienced Finance Manager looking for a new opportunity?
Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?
Join our Finance team
Our Global Finance Team provides support for the business for technical accounting compliance, financial and operational internal controls, process simplification, and operational excellence to deliver accurate actual financial reporting and analysis.
Partner with the best
Responsible to deliver and report accurate actual financial reporting and analysis to support short term and long term strategic goals and objective of the company. Expertise within a field comprising of different approaches, methodologies, techniques and processes.
As a Senior Finance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Customising reports to assist business to measure business performance metrics for key business decisions, goals & objectives, and assist in improvement and execution process. Perform complex financial and operational analysis to support short-term and long-term strategic plans and operating budgets
- Developing financial models and reporting tools, for example Internal Productivity KPIs, Global Revenue Dashboard.
- Preparing financial results and analytics for Senior Management and Finance Leaders.
- Understanding and interpreting applicable Enterprise Standards, SOP and Process Maps to deliver globally competitive financial process/accounting services.
- Providing advice and guidance to functional management/senior controllership or business functions on approaches, projects and programs in the functional area.
- Performing regular and/or ad-hoc financial analysis as directed.
- Assisting the Global Revenue Lead in driving necessary changes to achieve the GFOs short, mid and longer-term strategies.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have minimum of 10+ years experience in public or industry accounting operations with 3+ years finance manager or financial reporting experience.
- Have a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field and have knowledge of GAAP. (Generally Accepted Accounting Principles).
- Have good interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Have advance Excel skills (with ability to create Macros and other financial functions), proficiency in SAP, Hyperion and other Oracle's ERP.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
· This role is a Full Time Regular, live in country
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activity
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.