Internal Audit Senior (m/f)
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we’re using the finance products, expertise and systems we’ve developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we’ll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2026 a reality.
- In line with our corporate culture, we support you in developing your potential by focusing on topics of diversity, opportunity equality, life balance, further training and internationality
- Gain experience- we want you to experience more at EY and for you to gain new insights within one of the leading audit and consulting companies.
- Foster your development- You will explore our exciting working environment, receive individual mentoring and benefit from getting to know the broad spectrum of our clients
- Building a Network- make valuable contacts for your further career and get to know colleagues with different skills, educational and geographical backgrounds. You will discover: The ways of working and thinking in a global company are diverse!
About the job
You help our clients (Banks, Insurance, Asset Managers…) creating and delivering their Internal Audit (IA) function and/or plan. If needed, you also help companies assessing their IA function performance objectively and/or refreshing their strategy through a digital approach. You identify internal control gaps and deficiencies as well as improvement opportunities by assisting in the development of recommendations. You develop people through effectively delegating tasks and providing guidance to staff. You use technology to continually learn, share knowledge with team members, and enhance service delivery.
You are curious and display sharp analysis skills. You demonstrate effective written, communication and presentation skills. You are highly organized and show well established organization and prioritization skills. You are proactive and team player.
We offer a friendly yet challenging work environment. You can join ongoing trainings to improve your skills in an international environment full of development opportunities. The following steps are up to you!
To qualify for the role you must have
- A Master’s degree with specialization in Finance, Economics, Accounting, IT, or equivalent;
- Fluency in English and French;
- A minimum of three years of experience working as an internal auditor or risk specialist or regulatory consultant for a public accounting/consultancy firm, a professional services firm, or within industry;
- Knowledge of the financial industry and Luxembourg regulatory environment.
Ideally, you’ll also have
- A CIA certification or any other relevant certifications such as the ACCA, CRMA, CCSA, CISA;
- Experience with PFS including Support PFS and/or an IT background;
- A fluent German level.
EY is committed to being an inclusive employer and we are happy to consider flexible working arrangements. We strive to achieve the right balance for our people, enabling us to deliver excellent client service whilst allowing you to build your career without sacrificing your personal priorities. While our client-facing professionals can be required to travel regularly, and at times be based at client sites, our flexible working arrangements can help you to achieve a lifestyle balance. In our recruitment process, you will be contacted first for an initial phone call to get to you know a bit more and discuss salary and packages. Then you will be invited for some interviews either in our office or via Skype. Eventually you will be informed of our decision.
If what you read inspires you, then do not hesitate to click on the apply button and we’d love to hear more from you because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
Make your mark.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.