Tax Accountant, Tax, Global Compli. & Reporting (FSO -Wealth & Asset Managem.)(Senior)(M.P.)(494302)
Tax Accountant, Tax, Global Compliance & Reporting (Financial Services Office - Wealth & Asset Management) (Senior) (Multiple Positions), Ernst & Young U.S. LLP, Dallas, TX.
Provide clients with tax guidance and planning related to tax compliance and reporting. Responsibilities include audit support for tax provision reviews and tax provision preparation. Work on international tax engagements, applying knowledge of US and foreign tax policies to resolve specific multinational client issues in the areas of investment and hedge funds, mutual funds, and/or private equity. Work on key client issues in domestic federal, international, and state and local taxation, focusing on implementing tax strategies. Research tax technical issues and write opinions and tax memos for clients on specific tax issues. Keep informed of current tax developments and effectively apply tax knowledge to client situations. Assist in the development of recommendations and implementation plans.
Provide technical guidance and share knowledge with team members with diverse skills and backgrounds. Consistently deliver quality client services focusing on more complex, judgmental and/or specialized issues. Demonstrate technical capabilities and professional knowledge. Learn about EY and its service lines and actively assess and present ways to apply knowledge and services.
Full time employment, Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week, 8:30 am – 5:30 pm.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Tax, Law, or a related field, and 2 years of related work experience ; OR a Master's degree in Accounting, Finance, Tax, Law, or a related field, and 1 year of related work experience.
- Must have 1 year of experience in private equity structuring taxation
- Must have 1 year of experience in managed investment vehicles for the financial services industry
- Must have 1 year of experience in federal income taxation
- Must have 1 year of experience in state and local tax
- Must have 1 year of experience preparing partnership book/tax allocations including incentive fee re-allocation, side pocket, transfer partnership interest, and/or fill up/down.
- Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training, or experience.
TO APPLY: Please apply on-line at ey.com/en_us/careers, and click on “Find jobs” (Job Number – 494302).
EY provides equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
This particular position at Ernst & Young in the United States requires the qualified candidate to be a "United States worker" as defined by the U.S. Department of Labor regulations at 20 CFR 656.3. You can review this definition at https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/CFR-2011-title20-vol3/pdf/CFR-2011-title20-vol3-sec656-3.pdf at the bottom of page 750. Please feel free to apply to other positions that do not require you to be a "U.S. worker".
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.