Deals - Transaction Services - Valuations - Manager - Riyadh
At PwC, we measure success by our ability to create the value that our clients and our people are looking for. Our reputation lies in building lasting relationships with our clients and a focus on delivering value in all we do. We’re a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 236,000 people who are committed to delivering world-class capabilities and quality in assurance, tax and advisory services.
Established in the region for 40 years, PwC Middle East employs over 4,200 people across 12 countries. Complementing our depth of industry expertise and breadth of skills is our sound knowledge of local business environments across the Middle East region. Our tailored solutions help our clients meet the challenges and opportunities of doing business in the Middle East market and beyond.
Job Description & SummaryPwC Middle East Overview
PwC is the largest professional services firm in the Middle East with over 6,200 employees offering unparalleled range of expert capabilities from Strategy through to Deals, Consulting, Tax and Assurance Services. PwC operates across 12 countries in the region and serves both public and private sector clients. Within PwC, our Deals line of service helps organizations execute successful deals and create value through strategy definition and due diligence for domestic and cross-border M&A, divestitures and spin-offs, capital markets transactions like IPOs and debt offerings, and bankruptcies and other business reorganizations.
About the role:
As part of the leading global valuation practice with over 2,000 dedicated valuation professionals in 50 countries, we have the right people to support clients for various different type of valuation related work. Our Middle East valuations team operates on a regional basis but with team members based in each territory who understand the local market dynamics.
Within the practice, the ME valuations team represents a group of more than 20 professionals, working across various industry verticals as required. We also work collaboratively with the regional valuation team members and provide support on large complex regional valuation engagements. You could be working remotely with colleagues anywhere in the region.
You will enjoy potential for fast personal development in a dynamic team by playing an important role within the local and regional valuations practice. From the outset you will be exposed to a diverse range of challenging valuation work across industry sectors including company share valuations and/or financial instruments and valuations of intangible assets. Interaction with senior colleagues and senior client individuals will also provide plenty of opportunity for candidates to build business development and marketing skills.
- Assist partners/directors in carrying out valuation engagements
- Manage teams, projects and clients on a day to day basis
- Provide support to junior team members (senior associates/associates) in guiding and reviewing their work outputs
- Present valuation findings internally and externally to clients
- Build a network around your peer group internally within PwC and externally
- Assist partners/directors in external and internal business development
- Coaching junior staff in a mix of technical valuations skills, industry knowledge and soft skills.
- Assist and take part in various internal initiatives to assist the partners/directors in delivering those initiatives - (such as digitalization, industry specialization, value creation etc)
Essential Skills and Experience
We are looking for a Manager who has an excellent track record and meets the following criteria:
- Min 7 years of previous commercial, client-facing valuation work experience ideally in a big four with sound and in-depth technical and commercial knowledge of valuation concepts
- Direct involvement in delivering and managing valuation engagements is a key requirement for applying for this position
- Experience of carrying out valuations for different purposes (M&A transactions, financial reporting, disputes etc)
- Previous experience with Purchase Price Allocation
Academic background and proficiency:
- ACA, CFA or ACCA qualified and/or Master/Bachelors's degree in Finance/Accounting
- Hands on financial modelling experience with proficiency in Ms Excel
- Experience with PowerBi, Tableau will be a plus
Other necessary attributes:
- Strong analytical skills but tempered with an ability to think laterally
- Ability to deliver high quality written work
- Strong attention to detail combined with an ability to see the big picture
- Ability to work effectively in teams on occasion to tight deadlines
- Excellent interpersonal skills and confidence when interacting with others
- Ability to quickly grasp key business drivers and specific valuation issues
You’ll be joining an experienced and diverse team that will welcome your outlook and knowledge while also helping you to broaden and deepen your understanding of valuation and advisory. You’ll have the opportunity to take increasing amounts of responsibility and ownership of projects as your experience develops whilst being provided with required and flexible support.Travel Requirements
Available for Work Visa Sponsorship?Yes
Government Clearance Required?Yes
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.