Tax Accountant, Global Compli. & Report. - Wealth and Asset Management - FSO (Manager)(M.P.)(494062)
Tax Accountant, Global Compliance & Reporting - Wealth and Asset Management - Financial Services Office (Manager) (Multiple Positions) (494062), Ernst & Young U.S. LLP, San Francisco, CA.
Work with a team on all facets of hedge fund, private equity fund and asset management company taxation, including fund and organizational structuring, tax minimization planning, on-call advice, and tax compliance. Assist with a team to coordinate tax compliance and advisory work for clients. Work on key client issues in domestic federal, international and state and local taxation with a focus on implementing tax strategies that align with the client's business objectives. Compute taxes owed, prepare tax returns, and ensure that taxes are paid properly and on time. Required to obtain a CPA, JD or other alternate certifications based on approval from practice leadership within one year from hire date.
Manage and motivate teams with diverse skills and backgrounds. Consistently deliver quality client services by monitoring progress. Demonstrate in-depth technical capabilities and professional knowledge. Maintain long-term client relationships and networks. Cultivate business development opportunities.
Full time employment, Monday – Friday, 40 hours per week, 8:30 am – 5:30 pm.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Tax, Law, or a related field, and 5 years of post-bachelor’s, progressive related work experience ; OR a Master's degree in Accounting, Finance, Tax, Law, or a related field, and 4 years of related work experience.
- Must have 4 years of experience in private equity structuring taxation
- Must have 4 years of experience in managed investment vehicles for the financial services industry
- Must have 4 years of experience in federal income taxation
- Must have 4 years of experience in state and local tax
- Must have 4 years of experience in reviewing partnership book/tax allocations including incentive fee re-allocation, side pocket, transfer partnership interest, and/or fill up/down.
- Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, training, or experience
This particular position at Ernst & Young in the United States requires the qualified candidate to be a "United States worker" as defined by the U.S. Department of Labor regulations at 20 CFR 656.3. You can review this definition at https://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/CFR-2011-title20-vol3/pdf/CFR-2011-title20-vol3-sec656-3.pdf at the bottom of page 750. Please feel free to apply to other positions that do not require you to be a "U.S. worker".
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.