FSO- Technology Consulting- Finance Management- ERP SAP- Senior Manager (Location Open)
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
FSO - Technology Consulting - Finance Management - ERP SAP - Senior Manager (Location Open) – New York (Primary), Boston, Chicago, Charlotte
EY is the only professional services firm with a separate business unit (“FSO”) that is dedicated to the financial services marketplace. Our FSO teams have been at the forefront of every event that has reshaped and redefined the financial services industry. If you have a passion for rallying together to solve the most complex challenges in the financial services industry, come join our dynamic FSO team!
We live in a new digital world with exciting new technologies and challenges. Financial institutions are going through a seismic change in their business that also provides significant opportunities through a deep finance, risk and technology transformation. Large institutions in Banking, Insurance and Capital Markets are re-evaluating the way they conduct business and are undergoing strategic initiatives to enhance their operations to better serve their clients and address the high bar set by the regulator.
At EY, we pride ourselves on being a trusted advisor to the key stakeholders in the financial services industry. Our vision and flawless execution have driven a substantial growth in our organization. As a result, we are currently looking to expand our team by bringing on board new leaders with the commitment and drive to help our clients succeed. Due to the tremendous growth of the SAP platform, we need individuals versed in the technology that have relevant experience and a well-rounded skillset based on previous successful implementation lifecycles. This is an opportunity with tremendous growth potential for very motivated individuals that observe a strong work ethic. EY is working hard to turn our customers’ SAP platform deployments into end-to-end change enablers that bring the true meaning of digital to bear. Instead of delivering isolated technology solutions, we are passionate about helping our clients develop new business processes which complement and leverage their technology ecosystem, helping them to realize far-reaching organizational benefits.
Your key responsibilities
As a Senior Manager in our SAP Financial Services practice, you are expected to be able to lead a multi-discipline team through an SAP implementation cycle. You will be a key resource in the delivery of the SAP system and business integration, including interfacing with and advising client leadership personnel. You will be entrusted to deliver cohesive, comprehensive solutions on-time and on-budget to the utmost satisfaction of our clients. You will be working with your EY leadership to develop and sell new implementation opportunities and assist with the development of junior resources.
Skills and attributes for success
You will have previous experience with SAP ERP applications, ideally S/4 HANA, and will be experienced in areas such as financials, procure to pay, planning and consolidation or data modelling. You will have experience leading teams through complex implementations and exhibit the ability to think creatively to resolve business process design issues. You will possess excellent communication skills, an inclination to bond with the customer, and a track record of providing an outstanding service delivery experience.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- 8+ years of work experience, including 5+ years of system implementation execution, system implementation design, and/or lean / six-sigma operational improvement
- A minimum of 2 years of relevant experience at a financial services company or comparable industry experience
- Previous exposure to SAP ECC or S/4 HANA
- At least 3-5 years hands-on experience with at least one SAP module/application such as FICO, AP, AR, BPC, HANA modelling, BI, Bank Analyzer
- Previous exposure to process design and mapping, with a strong understanding of deployment methodologies (ideally agile)
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Successful experience with a Big-4, High-profile SAP client, or key role during an SAP implementation
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Post-graduate / Graduate degree in computer science, engineering, accounting, finance or a related field
- Extensive exposure to requirements gathering and fit-gap analyses
- Strong knowledge of record-to-report processes
- Experience in data modelling and reporting engagements
- Experience developing sales opportunities
What we look for
- Strong teamwork, work ethic, commitment to continuous improvement and a relentless commitment to EY values.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and dental coverage, pension and 401(k) plans, and a wide range of paid time off options. Under our flexible vacation policy, you’ll decide how much vacation time you need based on your own personal circumstances. You’ll also be granted time off for designated EY Paid Holidays, Winter/Summer breaks, Personal/Family Care, and other leaves of absence when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
EY is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer providing equal employment opportunities to applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.