(Assistant) Manager - Digital Reporting
Can’t wait to make an impact on the world? You’re not alone. Join us in driving progress in the working world and beyond.
Your journey with us
- You will be part of our Center of Excellence for Global Statutory Reporting and coach a team in planning, managing and executing technology projects (SAAS) in the accounting and reporting domain of finance to large multinational clients
- You will maintain communication to manage expectations and ensure that engagement deadlines and quality expectations are met. You succeed in building good client relationships.
- You will drive solutions for large multinational clients in our digital solutions: Bridge Your GAAP and Workiva.
- You participate in the career and performance development by serving as a career counsellor for your team. You train new staff and provide specific performance feedback.
Read and see more: GTCE Deloitte Belgium Tax
Let's talk about you:
- You combine a relevant bachelor or master degree with at least 5 years of relevant experience in Finance Reporting, Finance IT, Finance IT Projects.
- You are able to deliver on strong Project Management outputs: budget and project quality criteria, solution delivery model, project structure, organization, scoping, estimation and risk assessment
- Experience with Workiva or in building finance and accounting models would be already awesome.
- You are team player and have the potential to coach a team in order to reach clients expectations. You communicate effectively and competent to motivate your team members.
- You have the ability to multi-task through prioritization of activities. You keep calm under pressure and allocate your resources in function of project needs.
- You possesses a strong analytical aptitude and problem solving skills. You share your expertise with your team and push them to a higher level.
You will join the Digital Services team part of the Global Tax Center (Europe). The GTC has acquired a market leading reputation as a Centre of Excellence for Statutory Reporting and Tax compliance. The GTC is comprised of dedicated specialists coming from all over the world. It is a truly inspiring international environment. Our specialist bring together a unique blend of consulting, technology, accounting and tax technical reporting experience. We help large multinational clients meet the challenges of multi-jurisdictional reporting, including compliance, technology and tax risk management
Deloitte Accounting is so much more than hard numbers. Think analysis, critical insights, problem-solving and strategic planning. The magic happens when analysis and insight meld. It’s what turns accountants into trusted advisors who use regulatory compliance and reporting to create opportunities and manage risk for our clients. At Deloitte, we advise a wide range of companies across multidisciplinary services ranging from accounting, tax, legal, mergers and acquisitions to services such as “business control & technology” and “strategy & growth” tailor-made solutions. At the same time, our team of advisors handles cases with a satellite vision, enthusiasm and know-how.
Who is Deloitte? World-leading professional services firm, we offer value added services in audit & assurance, risk advisory, accounting, tax & legal, consulting and financial advisory. +5000 dedicated professionals, active in +10 offices throughout the country, take great pride in supporting our clients with multidisciplinary expertise, industry knowledge, and innovative solutions. We offer services to a wide variety of clients, from national and international companies, small, fast-growing and large organizations to public institutions and governmental authorities.
Be the true you! We foster diversity and inclusion and encourage you to bring your authentic self to work. Explore, question and collaborate while building a career that inspires and energies you.
Never stop growing! Diversity of thought makes us stronger. At Deloitte, we tailor a personalized learning experience, offering you the opportunity to grow at your own pace and achieve maximum impact.
We practice what we preach! As a Purpose-led organisation, at the heart of everything we do is a set of timeless principles and unifying values.
Life looks different for each of us, so we created a varied benefits package that you can tap into:
- My Benefits My Choice, a flexible rewards plan tailored to your lifestyle and priorities
- Sustainable transport options offered by Mobility@Deloitte
- Flexible work arrangements for all and initiatives supported by Parents@Deloitte
- Wellbeing tips and activities powered by Energise@Deloitte
- Topped off with other health benefits and insurance opportunities
- Empowering our employees with flexible work arrangements remains essential in today's reality:
- Hybrid workplace: combination of home office and on-site (+10 offices in Belgium or client's premises).
- Part-time employment: all our jobs are open to part-time work under a 90% or 80% regime
Join us to make an impact together!
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.