Senior Auditor (APAC), ENO/AVP #188152
Your field of responsibility
In this role, you will perform verifications of prior audit / regulatory action closure to ensure that risks are optimally mitigated, in close collaboration with the Audit Managers across the APAC team. An opportunity to demonstrate your leadership by performing and monitoring action verification reviews to ensure efficient and high quality delivery against agreed timeframes. The verifications will involve a variety of topics across Private Banking APAC / Investment Banking & Capital Markets / APAC Financing Group, which will provide an opportunity to be a trusted advisor and partner with major business and support functions.
Over time, you will gain an understanding of the Bank by working on a wide range of verification reviews and may be involved in global and local audits across the Bank as well as assisting in a variety of bank-wide initiatives and special projects.
Your future colleagues
The members of the team that you will be joining is incredibly diverse both in background and experience as well geographically. You will find a group of dedicated professionals, who are working to help improve the Bank through our continuous interactions with our business partners and delivering a compelling message through our audit work. We place great emphasis on developing the team members through a wide range of development programs and continuous knowledge sharing.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
If you find the description of the opportunity and the future colleagues attractive to you, here is what we are looking for in a successful candidate:
- Ideally, an undergraduate degree and have an interest in Financial Services
- Having gathered at least 5 years of relevant work experience relating to audit or in the financial industry is advantageous
- Proficient in risk and controls while being commercial
- Outstanding analytical skills and precision in delivery, which when paired with an understanding of regulatory topics sets you apart
- An avid learner and a dedicated problem solver with a can-do attitude
- Outstanding interpersonal ability, multi-tasking and time management skills enable you to quickly gain trust and deliver effectively towards deadlines as well as thrive under pressure
- Keen to work in an inclusive environment and excel at collaborating in a globally distributed team
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.