Corporate Tax Executive
Corporate Tax Executive
We are looking for a talented Corporate Tax Executive to join our expanding Bristol Tax Team.
This role will suit a Tax Associate/Senior who is looking to progress their career or an Assistant Manager who is looking to fulfil a role that will enable you to build tax advisory experience whilst continuing to provide a comprehensive tax compliance service to a broad portfolio of clients.
You will need to be passionate about delivering an excellent service to your clients and will enjoy coaching and developing more junior team members into becoming competent tax professionals.
This role will allow you to work from our brand-new Bristol office (check out the video tour on our website) and will allow you to take full advantage of the hybrid working that we offer to all of our people.
Ranked as one of the Top 5 Best Accounting Firms to Work For, Bishop Fleming has ambitious growth plans.
Innovative and forward-thinking, we have an award-winning approach that underpins our ambition to be the most rewarding accountancy firm for our clients, our people and our communities.
Day to day responsibilities will include:
- Preparation and review of corporation tax computations
- Taking an active role in the management of key tax milestones, return and payment deadlines
- Corresponding with clients and HMRC
- Supporting Partners and Managers on the delivery of tax advisory assignments and planning projects
There is scope to shape this role to the experience and motivations of the appointed candidate. Full study support can be provided if required.
What we are looking for
To be considered for the role, you will have:
- The ATT or ACA/ACCA qualification (or equivalent). Being CTA qualified or part qualified, or looking to study towards the CTA qualification would be advantageous.
- Tax compliance experience gained from within a mixed tax and/or corporate tax environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills that enable you to build rapport with people at various levels
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work well under pressure
Please contact Paul Morris; Tax Partner or Ben Carter; Resourcing Manager if you would like to discuss these opportunities further.
We welcome applicants who would like the flexibility in their working arrangements, including working from home or part time working, which may help to accommodate parent or carer responsibilities, further studies and activities outside of work.
We are committed to welcoming new people into an inclusive working environment, where everyone is given equal opportunity to reach their full potential. We support a culture where people are valued and treated fairly with respect and differences are understood and celebrated.
The more varied our workforce, the broader the expertise within our business. The broader our expertise, the greater our chances of innovation and success. That's why we're committed to equality of opportunity, diversity and inclusion at every level.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.