Manager/Senior Manager in Assurance
Our practice is growing fast with many bright clients chosen PwC Ukraine as their auditors this year. We are looking for a person who wants to be at the forefront of this growth, serve the biggest and the most interesting and challenging clients in private sector of Energy Industry.
About the role
As a Manager, you’ll work as part of a big team of problem solvers with extensive consulting and industry experience, helping our clients solve their complex business issues from strategy to execution. Specific responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Lead the team of bright individuals
- Drive the audit projects to the successful and timely end
- Ensure quality audit work and lead by example in execution of the core audit procedures
- Manage the client relationships at the C-level of brand-defining clients of PwC
- Identify and drive the business development opportunities at existing and potential clients
- Act as trusted advisor to the clients (while being supported by our regional network of experts)
- Utilise your communication, negotiation and influencing skills to change environment around you for better
Essential skills & experience required
- 5+ years of successful experience in audit and assurance at Big4
- Positive-thinking and willingness to reimagine the possible
- A team worker who values the team and the team spirit
- Commitment to deliver your best and invest in yourself
- Ability to be pragmatic, resilient and innovative in problem solving and issue resolution
- Confident communication with the C-level of management
- Unique experience of dealing with the most complex reporting matters generated by the largest businesses of our clients.
- Strong, enthusiastic and friendly team.
- Various social events sponsored by us.
- Competitive base salary and significant annual bonus.
- A variety of additional bonus schemes allowing to get compensated for overtime, cross-sales, appreciation awards, spot bonuses, etc.
- Convenient working conditions - comfortable office at the city center; flexible working hours; dress code only for business meetings.
- Healthcare - health and life insurance; corporate doctor.
- Submission of the application form: personal information, CV ('Apply' button -&> Create account)
- Interviews and Job offer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.