Risk Internal Audit Analytics
Risk Internal Audit Analytics
As part of our Consulting Risk Internal Audit Analytics team you will lead client engagements related to Internal Audit, Process risks, Process compliance and reviews and Enterprise Risk Management and support by deploying analytical skills across the same.
We’re looking for Staff with expertise in Big Data Analytics and Data Science to join the leadership group of our EY-Consulting Risk Team. This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a leading firm whilst being instrumental in the growth of a new service offering.
Your key responsibilities
- Experience in building and deploying Power BI reports and dashboard as per the requirements
- Strong analytical skills: ability to make sense out of a variety of data and its relation/applicability to the business problem or opportunity at hand
- Strong programming skills: Databases - SQL and language Python
- Should have excellent knowledge of visualization tools like Tableau, Power BI etc.
- Strong communication skills: ability to both formulate/understand the business problem at hand as well as ability to discuss with non-data-science background stakeholders
- Comfortable dealing with ambiguity and competing objectives
- Understand the client’s business & related industry issues / trends.
- Develop strong working relationships with the client and onshore client teams
- Maintain excellent rapport and proactive communication with the client
- Participate / support business development initiatives.
- Support the practice in developing thought leadership content and other innovation initiatives from time to time.
- Independently execute assignments, where required
- Manage multiple assignments and related project teams.
- Meet quality guidelines within the established turnaround time (or allotted budget) for assigned requests.
- Constantly monitor project progress, manage risk and verify key stakeholders are kept informed about progress and expected outcomes.
- Demonstrate application and solution-based approach to problem solving while executing client engagements and documenting working papers.
- Anticipate and identify engagement related risks and escalate issues as appropriate on a timely basis.
- Identify process gaps and accordingly provide recommendation in areas requiring improvement based on the client's business process and industry practice.
- Mentor and coach junior team members, enabling them to meet their performance goals and successfully grow their careers.
- Ensure compliance with risk management strategies, plans and activities of the firm.
- Manage the engagement budgets and support superiors in developing marketing collaterals, business proposals and new solution / methodology development.
- Supporting the engagement manager in planning and scheduling optimum staff levels for engagements.
Skills and attributes for success
- Exceptional command on spoken and written English
- Globally mobile and flexible to travel to onsite locations
- Highly analytical, organized and meticulous consulting skills
- Proficient in MS-Office Suite, data analysis & validation
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize deliverables effectively in order to achieve optimum results.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Graduate/Postgraduate in engineering/ Statistics/ Mathematics with strong sense of numbers
- 2-5 years of work experience in Power BI, SQL, Python
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Strong project management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to think differently and innovate
What we look for
- A Team of people with commercial acumen, technical experience and enthusiasm to learn new things in this fast-moving environment
- Opportunities to work with EY Risk -Internal Audit Analytics team with leading businesses across a range of industries
What we offer
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) is a dynamic and truly global delivery network. We work across six locations – Argentina, China, India, the Philippines, Poland and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the delivery of the EY growth strategy. From accountants to coders to advisory consultants, we offer a wide variety of fulfilling career opportunities that span all business disciplines. In GDS, you will collaborate with EY teams on exciting projects and work with well-known brands from across the globe. We’ll introduce you to an ever-expanding ecosystem of people, learning, skills and insights that will stay with you throughout your career.
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
If you can demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.