We are a global, multi-billion-dollar corporation – and Accounting is vital to reflecting our staggering earnings, profits, cash balances and other financial results. To meet this challenge, we implement best practices, provide general financial support, resolve queries, prepare reports and provide statistics. We also design policies and procedures that adhere to audit standards and conform to FASB and SEC guidance, as well as compliance with GAAP and Sarbanes-Oxley section 404.
Join us as a Advisor on our Accounting team in Bayan Lepas to do the best work of your career and make a profound social impact.
What you’ll achieve:
As an Accounting Advisor, you will be managing Warranty Costing for CSG or ISG products, this includes NPI, NSI and regular updates to Costing based on changes in Failure rates / Cost per incident. Basic knowledge about Dell / Dell products / warranty services offering will be helpful.
- Managing Warranty Costing for CSG or ISG products, this includes NPI, NSI and regular updates to Costing based on changes in Failure rates / Cost per incident. Basic knowledge about Dell / Dell products / warranty services offering will be helpful.
- Alignment with Globally consistent costing methods and interlining with counterparts in EMEA and Americas.
- Involvement / leadership in projects to streamline processes / improve costing / drive simplification.
- Communication / Pre-wire communication with stakeholders and global audiences for alignments prior to change.
- Implementing changes of cost in Dell systems familiarity with Dell systems / timelines of refresh will be an added advantage.
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize tasks and manage business escalations
- Prepare & provide ad-hoc information & analysis as & when required.
- Presentation to teams, leaders and senior management in APJ & WW meetings & forums.
- Mentor, guide and train team members.
Take the first step towards your dream career
Every Dell Technologies team member brings something unique to the table. Here’s what we are looking for with this role:
- Bachelors Degree in Accountancy, Finance or professional accounting qualification.
- Minimum 5-8 years working experience in related field.
- Good computer knowledge of MS Office especially Excel.
- Able to work independently and communicate effectively with all levels of management and staff.
- Strong time management and organization skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Results oriented, flexible, enthusiastic, self-motivated and a team player.
- Costing / Pricing model (Analytics / Number oriented person).
- Understanding of Dell products / Service offering.
- Skillset to present complicated information in a simplified way to global audience.
- Familiar with APJ complexity related challenges.
- Familiarity with Dell tools / systems such a OMEGA, Gii will be an added advantage.
Dell Technologies helps organizations and individuals build a brighter digital tomorrow. Our company is made up of more than 150,000 people, located in over 180 locations around the world. We’re proud to be a diverse and inclusive team and have an endless passion for our mission to drive human progress.
What’s most important to us is that you are respected, feel like you can be yourself and have the opportunity to do the best work of your life -- while still having a life. We offer excellent benefits, bonus programs, flexible work arrangements, a variety of career development opportunities, employee resource groups, and much more.
We started with computers, but we didn’t stop there. We are helping customers move into the future with multi-cloud, AI and machine learning through the most innovative technology and services portfolio for the data era. Join us and become a part of what’s next in technology, starting today.
You can also learn more about us by reading our latest Diversity and Inclusion Report and our plan to make the world a better place by 2030 here.
Application closing date: 28 Feb 2022
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV Status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Dell encourages applicants of all ages. Read the full Equal Employment Opportunity Policy here.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.