Manager Consolidation Accountant #192037
Your field of responsibility
Join us as a Manager Consolidation Accountant in Group Finance. Your primary responsibility, as a Manager for Swiss National Bank (SNB) regulatory reporting team, is leading a team of SMEs responsible for various statistical regulatory reports that are submitted to the SNB. Your responsibility will also include engaging external stakeholders in the SNB, to address various information requests and periodically representing CS on providing feedback on new industry initiatives introduced by the SNB. This role will also provide you various opportunities for networking with senior stakeholders across various functions of the organization.
Your future colleagues
You join our Group Finance Reporting team in Zurich office. The team additionally operates from Pune office. The combined team consists of more than 35 members. Our highly motivated colleagues come from across the globe. We are looking for an open and positive personality with great interpersonal and analytical skills combined with an outstanding ability to communicate complex issues in a simple and effective manner. We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.
Your skills and experience
We are looking for:
- Qualified accountant with a diploma/degree in accounting (equivalent to US CPA or Chartered Accountancy of UK) or an equivalent educational background.
- At least 8 to 10 years of experience within banking in the fields of regulatory reporting or finance or an analytical area or in equivalent professions within the financial industry and/or an advisory firm.
- Knowledge of Swiss National Bank or FINMA regulatory reporting along with international accounting GAAP (US GAAP/IFRS).
- Excellent communication and presentation skills and ability to foster consensus or challenging complex initiatives. Fluency in German and in English (written and spoken) is important.
- Excellent working knowledge of MS office tools (Power Point, Excel); knowledge of FIRE or similar regulatory reporting application would be strong advantage.
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work
Mr. N. Scialom would be delighted to receive your application.
Your new employer
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.