The Assurance Manager is responsible for management of Core and Data Assurance teams at Lviv SDC.
Performance and effectiveness. Group Leader coordinates work of Delivery teams/ delivery managers within his/ her Group. Accountable for continuous improvement projects and driving development of optimal working techniques of the Group.
- minimum 3-4 years of Big 4, Second Tier or similar experience;
- relevant university degree, preferably in the field of Economics (Accounting, Finance or similar);
- strong knowledge of accounting and auditing;
- ability to motivate, inspire and develop others;
- strong time management and organisational skills;
- strong analytical skills and attention to details;
- strong aptitude for numbers and figures,
- advanced MS Office and Google Suite skills;
- ability to work independently and complete assignments in a timely manner with highest quality standards;
- ability to successfully resolve complex problems and issues;
- excellent communication skills;
- upper intermediate written and spoken English.
- Provides leadership for the production function of a particular Assurance Group/ Stream, moderates and coordinates the development of service delivery;
- Drives operational excellence by identifying efficiency and optimization opportunities;
- Drives continuous improvement within the Group and supports other Assurance Groups in leading the CI initiatives;
- Drives harmonization of internal procedures and processes to ensure optimal utilization of delivery staff – drives “one SDC” approach;
- Coordinates and leads delivery planning and budgeting within the assigned Group/ Stream, closely cooperating with other Groups and functions of organization to ensure effective communication;
- Responsible for daily monitoring of actual delivery performance within the Group, reports directly to Assurance Functional Leader on Key Indicators and necessary remedial actions;
- Cooperates closely with Group Leaders and drives efficient information flow by creation and development of effective communication channels;
- Drives strategic projects for its Group/ Stream and Assurance function overall, shares views and ideas that drive the development of the Firm.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.