BuySell Accounts Receivable Analyst (11 month contract)
Apple is a place where extraordinary people gather to do their best work. Together we create products and experiences people once couldn’t have imagined — and now can’t imagine living without. If you’re excited by the idea of making a real impact, a career with Apple might be your dream job… Just be prepared to dream big. Apple has been operating in Cork since 1980. We have grown to over 5000 employees, serving our customers through a wide range of critical business functions, which are key to Apple’s continued success. Teamwork is important at Apple, and every day you will connect with and be supported by your peers and colleagues at one of the most diverse and inclusive companies in the world. As an individual, you will have responsibility for contributing to our continued success and be a key player within your job function. We support and promote career development throughout the organisation, offering an exciting career with many opportunities to enable you perfect your existing skills - and acquire new ones. The successful candidate will become a member of the wider Finance team at Apple. With over 300 employees from a multitude of backgrounds, the Finance department in Cork supports all functions of Apple in EMEIA, including Sales Fulfillment, Logistics, Manufacturing and Operations, Apple Music, Apple Retail as well as being part of the Global Business Solutions (GBS) function. This is a role in a dynamic environment with the potential for the role to develop further with additional responsibilities in line with business requirements. This role is part of our BuySell Accounts Receivable team with responsibility for receivables management and collection, preparation of reports and analysis.Key Qualifications Excellent communication skillsStrong organizational and administration skills, with ability to anticipate business needs quicklyBe a self-starter who is motivated, innovative and ambitiousThrive working in a fast-paced environment and adapt to last minute changes with easeAdvanced Excel proficiency and the ability to analyze large volumes of dataPreferred Requirements:Experience of working in a fast paced finance department with tight deadlines;Previous experience in reporting and use of reporting software similar to tableau Description
- Full responsibility for collections activities for OEM accounts. This involves ensuring all payments due are received and matched on receipt, resolving customer financial queries, and escalating/taking action where payment is not received;
- Preparation of customer account reconciliations and balance sheet reconciliations;
- Proactive account management to prevent balances from falling overdue;
- Develop relationships with finance counterparts in original equipment manufacturers (OEM’s), to allow for successful account management;
- Provide excellent customer service to both internal and external customer queries;
- Validating and processing of RMAs;
- Provide support and guidance to business operations teams as issues arise that relate to Apple’s supply chain and business processes;
- Preparing and analyzing data, including full involvement in preparation of financial close reports;
- Ensure all activities are completed within SLA’s and full engagement and participation in adhoc projects as required.
- Ongoing review of processes and controls to improve and innovate on a consistent basis.
- Business Degree or pursuing an Accountancy qualification
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.