Senior Account Executive
1. Responsible for General Ledger account processing; auditing other accounts; and based on data generate reports & analysis summarize.
2. Handle Cost accounting by project (purchase cost, sales cost, project activity expenses and preliminary budget review;)
3. Work closely with relevant department or project PIC on costing calculation & review sales data.
4. Inventory management and verification.
5. Review of contracts, etc.
6. System launch and operation docking; (financial system; inventory system)
7. Liaise and work closely with bankers, auditors, tax agents and relevant government authorities.
8. Other adhoc work assigned by superior leaders.
1，Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post-Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
2，Able to travel to Bangsar South, Vertical Corporate Tower B.
3，Able to handle full set of accounts.
4，Candidates who are fluent in the MANDARIN language are preferred as the role requires dealing with mandarin speaking clients and the management team who are from China.
5，At least 5 Years (s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.