Operations Support Analyst - Global Trade Company (up to 25K)
Your new company
My client is a leading B2B platform/global trade start up funded by one of the largest institution in the world.
Your new role
- Support the operational processes under vendor management, procurement and customer onboarding.
- Provide administrative support on vendor onboarding processes.
- Liaise with relevant departments on purchase orders.
- Perform vendor screening and reviews to ensure processes are aligned to management guidelines.
- Conduct customer onboarding controls and provide reports on a monthly basis
What you'll need to succeed
- Bachelor's Degree holder in Business Administration/Supply Chain Management or other related disciplines
- At least 2 year of related experience in procurement or strategic sourcing activities
- Proficient in English and Cantonese with good communication skills
- Detail minded, Strong analytical skills, Well organized
What you'll get in return
- Lean working environment
- Immediate start
- High temp to perm potential
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to email@example.com [mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org], or call Avery Lam at 2230 7931 now. If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.