Regional Business Planning & Performance Management
About the company
Our client who is a well established global life insurer is seeking a highly skilled and motivated finance professional.
About the job
- Responsible for supporting regional business planning, financial analysis and presentation of financial results
- Preparation of performance dashboards, reports, key performance tracker and metrics for management, regional and head office
- Lead and support strategic finance projects
Skills and Experience required
- Qualified Accountant (CA/CPA/CFA)
- At least 8 years of financial analysis/business planning experience in the insurance industry
- You should possess strong understanding of the insurance business
- You should be a team player who possess good interpersonal and presentation skills
To apply online please use the 'apply' function, alternatively you may contact Lynette Lim at +65 6510 1365.
(EA: 94C3609/ R1435181 )