Financial Accountant (MNC)
An excellent opportunity for AP focused candidates to join a market leading company. The role provides regional exposure and opportunities to gain FP&A experience
Our client is a leading global manufacturer with international presence. We are assisting them to look for a Financial Accountant to join their well-established team.
- Manage the AP process for all APAC entities and Operating expenses related to manufacturing business (logistic expenses, CAPEX investments)
- Responsible for monthly bank reconciliation
- Design payment schedule to vendor according to payment priority
- Assist in budgeting and forecasting
- Support the development of controlling procedures (in cooperation with the Accounting department and operational teams): purchase orders, Capex expenditures, rebilling, etc.
- Minimum 4-5 years' experiences in accounting or finance sector
- Solid experience in Account Payable functions
- Prior exposure in manufacturing industry is a plus
- Experience with CAPEX and OPEX analysis is a definite advantage
33k per month
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Stanley Lo on +852 3602 2457.