Commercial Collection Manager
Life at Grab
At Grab, every Grabber is guided by The Grab Way, which spells out our mission, how we believe we can achieve it, and our operating principles - the 4Hs: Heart, Hunger, Honour and Humility. These principles guide and help us make decisions as we work to create economic empowerment for the people of Southeast Asia.
Get to know the team
The team is responsible for commercial collections for all Grab’s line of business in Indonesia. We make an impact by ensuring efficient working capital through proper management of receivables and compliant reporting. If you are looking for an environment that is dynamic and challenging, then you should join our team!
Get to know the role
We are looking for a Commercial Collection Manager to manage the commercial collections function for all Grab’s line of business in Indonesia and in charge of relevant reporting compliance. We believe a successful candidate has strong accounts receivable and collections experience. If you believe you have what it takes then we’d love to hear from you. This role is required because of the enlarged business demand, and In return, you will get an opportunity for a rewarding professional experience in growing with us.
The Day-to-Day Activities
- You will lead the collection team to conduct daily and periodic collection calls.
- You will devise a collection approach and strategies for all lines of business.
- You will be in charge of compliance with relevant IFRS accounting interpretations.
- You will be providing strong analytical support for AR Management and monitoring dashboards.
- You will be the main liaison with our Operational teams as their Business Partners in ensuring proper collections, credit management, and AR quality.
- A person of Heart, Hunger, Honour, and Humility.
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance or Accounting.
- At least 5 years of working experience in the collection field, with a minimum 2 years in leadership capacity.
- Strong analytical skills in devising strategies and monitoring activities.
- Strong command of English, with excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Working knowledge involving relevant Accounting standards international (IFRS), Accounting standards Indonesia (PSAK), and other pronouncements.
- Working knowledge of Indonesian tax regulations.
- Have a very good understanding of Financial system flows and processes.
- Eagerness and tenacity to become an engaging Business Partner.
- Proficient in establishing working relationships with all Finance and Operational team members.
- Hands-on in executions and highly proactive.
- Team player, problem solver, and result-oriented.
- An enthusiastic, versatile, and can-do attitude is essential.
- Experience in an E-Commerce environment is a plus.
We recognize that with these individual attributes come different workplace challenges, and we will work with Grabbers to address them in our journey towards creating inclusion at Grab for all Grabbers.
Grab is the leading superapp platform in Southeast Asia, providing everyday services that matter to consumers. Today, the Grab app has been downloaded onto millions of mobile devices, giving users access to over 9 million drivers, merchants, and agents. Grab offers a wide range of on-demand services in the region, including mobility, food, package and grocery delivery services, mobile payments, and financial services across 428 cities in eight countries.
Join us today to drive Southeast Asia forward, together.For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.