Digital and Editorial Manager, Service Lines
At EY, you’ll have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture, and technology to become the best version of you. And we’re counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better, too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
The BMC function hasan important role to play in helping to achieve EY’s NextWave ambition to become the leading global professional services organization. We work hand in hand with the business to take services and solutions to market; bring our purpose, building a better working world, to life for our people, clients, and communities; engage our people and build a high performing culture; and to build the commercial value and emotional resonance of the EY brand.
Through the collective power of BMC, and the other teams and specialists we work with, we aim to build a better working world by driving commercial value through distinctive marketing and communications that deliver measurable market impact.
BMC is on an exciting journey to create a world-class marketing function and achieve the highest strategic impact for EY. Within our Digital Marketing team, EY is making significant investments to position EY as a global shaper of dialogue, transform our digital presence, and deliver an exceptional audience experience, aligned to EY’s brand, marketing, and communications strategy, and business objectives. As a Digital and Editorial Manager, you will help enable the delivery of our global digital strategy in partnership with marketing leaders from EY service lines.
Your key responsibilities
You will be responsible for editing, optimizing, publishing, and helping activate and measure service-line content and campaigns for our flagship website, ey.com/global. With a particular focus on your beats, you will actively partner with marketers around the world to understand their audiences and deliver content that meets our digital strategy, editorial criteria, and business objectives. This will include a mixture of hands-on project work well as contributing to planning and strategy across the digital channels ecosystem.
Skills and attributes for success
- Advise senior stakeholders on the best way to shape their ideas into compelling packages that have a distinct point of view, resonate in the marketplace and drive users through the marketing funnel
- Able to act as a strategic advisor around digital content and channel optimization across your service line community
- Advocate for digital best practices and how to use different design elements to create effective, engaging user experiences
- Demonstrate a strong grasp on all forms of media (paid, owned and earned)
- Write display copy that’s engaging, brand-compliant and search-engine-optimized
- Ability to drive measurement, reporting and evaluation of campaigns for increased learning, internal reporting and benchmark against external world-class creative marketing ambition
- Manage multiple tasks and projects within in a fast-paced environment
To qualify for the role you must have
- 7+ years experience creating outstanding digital experiences that deepen relationships with existing audiences and attract new ones
- Excellent US English written and verbal communication skills, with an understanding of how messages may be received globally
- Strong understanding of digital publishing and best practices, including search engine optimization
- Able to work in highly matrixed global organization that requires complex senior stakeholder management
- Strong project and time management ability
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Strong understanding of one or more our service lines, such as Assurance and Tax
- Experience working in a large-scale marketing environment, setting up and managing projects using Excel or other tools
- Understanding of measurement and analytics, interpretation of data to deliver actionable insights
- Able to work effectively with co-located, global teams
- Experience in either journalism or a corporate marketing environment
What we offer
As part of this role, you'll work in a highly integrated, global team with the opportunity and tools to grow, develop and drive your career forward. Here, you can combine global opportunity with flexible working. The EY benefits package goes above and beyond too, focusing on your physical, emotional, financial and social well-being. Your recruiter can talk to you about the benefits available in your country. Here’s a snapshot of what we offer:
- Continuous learning: You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you: We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership: We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture: You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.
Please apply to this role only through the ‘Apply’ link (not through the local office). Your application will then be routed to the appropriate recruiting team.
The exceptional EY experience. It’s yours to build.
EY | Building a better working world
EY exists to build a better working world, helping to create long-term value for clients, people and society and build trust in the capital markets.
Enabled by data and technology, diverse EY teams in over 150 countries provide trust through assurance and help clients grow, transform and operate.
Working across assurance, consulting, law, strategy, tax and transactions, EY teams ask better questions to find new answers for the complex issues facing our world today.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.