See yourself in our team:
The Financial Services division, led by the Group CFO, partners with all areas of the Commonwealth Bank to provide financial control function and specialist advice on financial management and strategy. This advice covers finance, audit, treasury, investor relations, security and property.
The Technology and Operations division delivers the Group’s information technology and operations functions to ensure the highest levels of customer service through world-class process excellence and technology innovation
Technology and Operations Finance is responsible for the provision of financial control and management services to the Technology and Operations division.
Do work that matters:
The Business Partnering Analyst will work with the Business Partnering Senior Manager, to deliver the following across the Payments Services Utility (PSU) Operations business:
- Act as a key point of contact for the PSU Operations LT in relation to the financial performance of PSU Operations and PSU Operations Investment Projects
- Maintain robust financial control through:
- Processing of month end journals and P&L analysis
- Balance sheet analysis, substantiation and reconciliation
- Process improvement, standardisation and simplification
- Preparation, presentation and monitoring of annual budgets and rolling forecasts following extensive engagement with key stakeholders
- Preparation, reporting and monitoring of the PSU Operations recharge
- Drive insightful reporting and analysis, including presentation of month end results
- Production of discussion documents on key business issues for respective leadership teams
- Collaboration across Finance and Business stakeholders to drive business outcomes, enhance cost transparency and become a trusted advisor
- Support the Business Partnering PSU Finance Team with projects and analysis as and when required
- Positively contribute to team culture and the work environment
We're interested in hearing from people who have:
- Risk Mindset –All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
- Strong accounting and financial skills;
- Strong financial modelling and analytical skills;
- Broad stakeholder engagement skills;
- Knowledge of the financial services and / or technology industry, including technology developments that are impacting Financial Services.
- CA/CPA/CFA qualified;
- Accounting/finance management related degree
The health and safety of our people, customers and communities is our number one priority. This means that we require all of our employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Please speak to us if you have any questions about this based on your individual circumstances.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Advertising End Date: 02/02/2022For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.