Analyst Reporting & Analytics
"At CommBank we are proud to support flexibility, let's discuss what this means for you"
See yourself in our team
Enterprise Services (ES) Finance is responsible for the provision of financial control and management services to the Enterprise Services division. We work closely with our stakeholders to help them understand their technology and operations costs and deliver current and future strategic and financial plans.
Enterprise Services Finance’s mission is to “influence strategic outcomes through transparent insights and passionate people”.
Your team’s primary role is to:
- Provide insights, analysis and advice in relation to past and future financial performance
- Provide robust financial control and effective management reporting
- Provide decision support and reporting for ES strategic initiatives and investment programs
- Develop and deliver meaningful insights to drive better business outcomes, including cost optimisation and simplification
Do work that matters
- Act as a key point of contact for ES and Group Finance in relation to financial performance of the ES business.
- Management of the financial and performance management frameworks of the ES P&L and Balance Sheet
- Manage the integrity of the general ledger
- Production of discussion documents on key business issues for the executive leadership team
- Contribution to the half yearly and annual trading and profit updates
- Drive insightful reporting and analysis
- Support the co-ordination and management of financial controls across Enterprise Services
- Support the EM ES Performance Reporting & Financial Control with projects and analysis as required
- Effective leadership and collaboration across Finance and Business stakeholders to drive business outcomes and become a trusted advisor
- Positively contribute to team culture and the work environment
We’re interested in hearing from people who
- CA / CPA Qualified
- Commercial finance experience, ideally within a large corporate in Financial Services and/or Technology
- Strong accounting and financial skills;
- Strong financial modelling and analytical skills;
- Broad stakeholder engagement skills;
- Risk Mindset – All CommBank employees are expected to proactively identify and understand, openly discuss and act on current and future risks.
If you're already part of the Commonwealth Bank Group (including Bankwest), you'll need to apply through Sidekick to submit a valid application. We’re keen to support you with the next step in your career.
We're aware of some accessibility issues on this site, particularly for screen reader users. We want to make finding your dream job as easy as possible, so if you require additional support please contact HR Direct on 1800 989 696.
Advertising End Date: 02/02/2022
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.