Job Title: Audit Senior
Location: New Baneshwor, Kathmandu, Nepal
Term: Full Time
Makesworth Accountants Pvt Ltd (Nepal) is looking to recruit a qualified Chartered Accountant as an Audit Senior with over 2+ years of experience in accounts preparation and external auditing. We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic individual to join our team in our recently opened office in New Baneshwor, Kathmandu, Nepal.
As an Audit Senior, your role includes leading audits from the planning stage through to completion whilst ensuring audit files have appropriate and sufficient documentation. You will prepare statutory financial statements from client data and highlight high-level risk areas or matters of concern to the Partner/Manager whilst using a significant degree of your own judgment. The candidate should have experience with a range of entities, including small and medium-sized companies in varying sectors including Retail, Wholesale, Education, Charities, and Solicitors. The role will consist of approx. 50% audit and 50% non-audit work such as preparation of year-end accounts and company tax returns, some bookkeeping work and VAT returns.
The main job responsibilities for this role include:
- Auditing accounts of the clients
- Preparation of Financial Statements of clients’ accounts
- Computation of Corporation Tax/ Trust Tax
- Preparation of Quarterly and Annual Management Accounts
- Handling a portfolio of a variety of clients allocated
- Providing excellent services at all levels of compliance works
- Preparation of personal returns for the clients
- Assisting Accounts Managers with their portfolio of clients
- Assisting Partner and Management in system development and its implementation
- Liaising with the clients, teams, and HMRC alike
- Responding to client queries and ensuring full confidentiality, transparency, and exceeding expectations whenever possible for the clients
- Maintaining and developing strong client relationships
Skills and Attributes:
- Qualified ACCA with a minimum of 2 years of External audit and accounts preparation experience
- Should possess clear working knowledge of accounts and expertise in Audit
- Must have a strong foundation of the double-entry system of bookkeeping
- Must have experience of working with senior management
- Should possess excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Should be able to deal with changing internal and external demands in an organized manner
- Should be a quick learner and have great attention to detail with commercial awareness
- Should have strong knowledge of Microsoft Office, QuickBooks, Xero, Sage, VT transaction, and IRIS.
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Comfortable working to deadlines
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude
- Competitive Salary, Bonus, and Perks
- Annual Salary and Performance Review
- ACCA annual subscriptions paid by company**
- ACCA membership fees paid by the company**
- Safe and comfortable working environment
- Extensive learning & development opportunities
- Holidays as per company policy and local laws
- For the suitable candidates, we also have the provision for bringing the staff to the UK office on a temporary or permanent basis upon meeting the required conditions. **
If you feel that you would be suitable for this position then please apply with your CV and cover letter via the form below.
Please visit our Parent Company website at: www.makesworth.co.uk for details of Main Accounting Practice.