Group Financial Reporting (Consolidation Accounting),VP #176644
We invite you to join us on the Group Financial Reporting team where you will work closely as a partner to several teams (Group Close Management and SPE Management) and Senior Management.
Your responsibilities include:
- Driving the innovation and process optimization initiatives
- Coordination of testing, quality improvement, and harmonization of SOX controls
- Owning the error monitoring processes (i.e., GAAP Non-Compliance and SAB 99)
- Leading the Management Representation Letter process with external auditors, as well as coordinating the relationship with external auditors across several teams
- Preparation and review of US GAAP Financial Statement Disclosures
- Various other coordination projects across teams requiring strong partner management and collaboration skills.
Your future colleagues:
You would join the Group Close and SPE Management team within Group Finance which consists of approximately 15-20 team members. The team consists of highly motivated and diverse-team from various backgrounds. We are looking for a candidate with an open and positive personality with excellent project management, interpersonal, technical and analytical skills combined with an ability to understand and communicate complex issues in a simple and effective manner.
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm’s D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global cultural values.Remote Working? N/A - pending TWWW agreement
Your skills and experience:
You are a Qualified Accountant (CA, ACCA, or CPA) or a Finance MBA that brings the following relevant skills to our team:
- Minimum 10 years of proven post-qualification experience within the Finance industry, focused on Financial Accounting and Reporting
- Big 4 audit experience in a coordination role on a large global engagement (especially Financial Industry Clients) are an advantage
- Strong communication skills and ability to learn complex subject matter quickly are a must. You should be able to demonstrate good experience in positively influencing people to deliver, stakeholder management, and illustrate real-life challenges and how they were overcome
- Strong SOX control conscious and experience which should include: designing and implementing new controls, testing controls, and control improvement/remediation activities
- Extensive knowledge of US GAAP / IFRS accounting and reporting standards
- Have a conscious eye for innovation potential and a proven ability to coordinate with technical teams and business user stakeholders to coordinate and implement innovation projects
- Ability to handle simultaneous assignments and prioritize tasks accordingly to ensure workload is accurately and efficiently managed and delivers against deadlines
- Ability to build and maintain solid working relationships with a variety of departments across the organization, often at a senior management level
- Dedication to fostering an inclusive culture and value diverse perspectives.
Find a new home for your skills, ideas, and ambitions. Credit Suisse offers you the ideal environment to progress your career, attractive benefits and excellent training.
We are a leading wealth manager with strong global investment banking capabilities founded in 1856. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, and with more than 45,000 employees from over 150 nations, we are always looking for motivated individuals to help us shape the future for our clients.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. We are committed to building a culture of inclusion with a deep sense of belonging for all of us. We will consider flexible working opportunities where possible. Our bank provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities, as well as those with other needs or beliefs as may be protected under applicable local law. If you require assistance during the recruitment process, please let your recruiter know.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.