Budapest Treasury Balance Sheet Expert
Given the continued spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), all interviews will be conducted by phone or virtual connection to protect our candidates and employees.
- Work in the Finance department of one of the world’s top tier Financial Institutions and gain first-hand insight into the business
- The opportunity to work with some of the best professionals in the business
- A competitive salary, benefits package, and eligibility for annual bonus
- Professional development opportunities including access to world-class internal trainings and financial and study-leave support for selected professional qualifications (CFA, FRM or PRM)
- Flexible working arrangements (core hours and opportunity to work from home)
- Open minded and welcoming environment, where your ideas are taken seriously
- Inclusive and welcoming environment
- Work on the balance sheet analytics team to establish analytics capability that projects balance sheet, liquidity, funding and capital needs across different scenarios
- Work closely with Treasury Management team to develop and implement a solution that is used to convey analytics to senior stakeholders
- Incorporate new policies and governance frameworks and update existing policies to manage liquidity, funding and capital
- Work with business segments to understand resource needs and execute on optimization opportunities
- Work in liaisons with the segment CFOs on all issues that relate to liquidity, funding, and capital, including calculations and cost allocations to the segments
- Develop funding strategies for the Firm across all global segments and entitiesLI-JP1
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proactive mindset and eagerness to take ownership
- Ability to learn new applications and systems
- Self-motivated personality with high standards for quality of work and attention to detail
- Drive to take ownership for portfolio of responsibilities and see things through from start to finish
- Excellent English verbal and writing skills
- Proficiency in MS Office (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or equivalent
- At least 4 years of relevant experience in Finance
Team Profile:Balance Sheet Analytics is a function within Corporate Treasury responsible for looking across the various resource disciplines (e.g. liquidity, funding and capital) to establish a common forecast view of scenarios that would impact those resources.
Morgan Stanley is a global financial services firm and a market leader in investment banking, securities, investment management and wealth management services.
At Morgan Stanley Budapest, we are shaping the future of our global business and contributing to our local community. Our team works across numerous areas, including Technology, Mathematical Modeling, Finance, Risk Management, Operations and Data & Analytics from our new state-of-the-art offices near the Danube and our City Gate office in the heart of the city center.
Interested in flexible working opportunities? Morgan Stanley empowers employees to have greater freedom of choice through flexible working arrangements. Speak to our recruitment team to find out more.
Morgan Stanley is an equal opportunities employer. We work to provide a supportive and inclusive environment where all individuals can maximise their full potential. Our skilled and creative workforce is comprised of individuals drawn from a broad cross section of the global communities in which we operate and who reflect a variety of backgrounds, talents, perspectives and experiences. Our strong commitment to a culture of inclusion is evident through our constant focus on recruiting, developing and advancing individuals based on their skills and talents. #LI-JP1
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.