Head of Budget & Business Performance - Global Retail company
Our client is a major international company leading the Retail industry, with a powerful brand image and Belgian offices located in Zaventem. Their key values : efficiency, customer focus, diversity and sustainability.
As Head of Budget & Business Performance, you'll be responsible for :
- Managing a team of 7 analysts and being part of the Senior Management team (Belgian scope) ; Being in charge of the financial planning and analysis of the department (budgeting & forecasting); Developing strong KPIs and reflecting those in dashboards; Participating in the optimization of systems and processes; Acting as a business partner for the different divisions within the department; Guaranteeing the achievement of targets for safety and security; Being responsible for compliance with internal regulations and legislation ;Assisting and managing ad-hoc projects.
The ideal candidate :
- You have at least 10 years of financial experience in a fast-paced environment ;A first experience in Retail / FMCG or other customer-focused industries is a strong asset ;A first experience in people management is a strong asset; You have excellent analytical and numerical skills; You have an open-minded personality, show assertiveness and proactivity, with excellent communication skills ;Fluency in one of the national languages, excellent level of English and operational level of the other language
Our client offers :
- A permanent contract with room for growth and excellent relationship between direct reports ;
- An attractive salary package with varied benefits (annual bonus, insurances, etc.)
- Work flexibility and Homeworking
FINANCE MANAGER / HEAD OF BUDGET / HEAD OF FP&A / ZAVENTEM / BRABANT FLAMAND / FLEMISH BRABANT / FRENCH / ENGLISH / DUTCH / PEOPLE MANAGEMENT / RETAIL / FMCG