Job Scope includes:
Possesses in depth process understanding and provide guidance to the team and SMEs, monitors work and delivers on targets. Supervises and coordinates, activities of personnel involved in performing the accounts payable functions of regional sub team.
- Monitors duties of operations personnel to ensure efficient and safe operation of accounts payable process. Gathers pertinent information to create and maintain weekly and monthly statistical data and reports
- Communicates and distributes process manuals and any changes as may be necessary in the day to day operations. Monitors attendance of the team
- Conducts staff meetings of operations personnel, or confers with subordinate personnel to discuss operational problems or explain procedural changes or practices
- Actively participates in management team meetings and implements resulting procedures, practices, programs, and Activities
- Should able to adopt and implement the required mandatory changes in a specified timeline
- Should ensure to support and zero issues / concerns relating to statutory audit and internal audits
- Responsible for development and implementation of progressive training, motivational, and diversity awareness programs, targeting team leaders and their employees
- Monitor employee turnover and outline steps to control / reduce as per set and agreed targets
- Should ensure smooth and flawless month end, quarter end and year end closings and activities
- Directly supervises a staff of ten to twenty including subject matter experts. Carries out functional / supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and procedures. Responsibilities include the in-depth process understanding and training of employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; addressing complaints and resolving problems
Mandatory: Skill Sets/Experience:
- The incumbent must have a bachelor’s degree with at least 3 to 5 years’ experience with professional BPO / Shared Service Centre. Must have end to end Accounts payable experience with upstream and downstream knowledge and 2 years of supervisory experience
- Should be well versed in Accounts Payable nuances and should be able to lead form the front and represent the team in the functional /inter departmental / business calls.
- Preferably experienced in Systems Applications Products (SAP). Should provide guidance and mentorship to SMEs.
- Proven team leadership skills; ability to effectively influence and motivate others, and an ability to work effectively with all levels, and a demonstrated ability as a change agent.
- Excellent Verbal and written communication skills and fluency in English are a must.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public
Desired to have:
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, which allow effective working relationships with plant site personnel, vendors, site liaisons, team leaders, managers, and other payment team personnel
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment, and the ability to understand and react to specific needs of vendors and plant sites being serviced
- Ability to organize and manage workflow, establish priorities, and follow up on unresolved matters
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit ourAccessibility Page for Contact Information.
For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster at:http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
For our U.S. Affirmative Action Policy,click here.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.