Internal Control Specialist
Detailed Roles and Responsibilities
Provide internal control guidance and education to business/functional personnel within the Center.
- Provide on ground support for internal control-related issues, including projects or initiatives, within the respective Centers
- Conduct assessments within the organization for various SOX aspects and understand the need for continual improvements/upgrades to the processes
- Supporting the Follow up for the Integration Project process for transition of work streams into the Center
- KCA Database administration – set up new control owners, ensure appropriate access, drive adherence to timelines and report the results
- Complete ownership and driving the Global Reconciliation Tool (Blackline) administration process and other Admin activities for such activities covering the compliance & governance scope.
- Advises and directs responses to all control/governance queries from within the assigned areas
- Monitors remediation of audit issues; proactively supports remediation to address internal control weaknesses
- Ensuring to act as active back up for DOA (Delegation of Authority) and SOD Monitoring (Segregation of Duties) activities
- Deliver assistance and expertise for additional activities as requested
- Provide support in other key areas as requested by Management
- Complete requests end to end including communication on the results
Qualifications & Attributes needed:
- CA with 2-4 years of relevant experience or CA Inter with 6-8 years of relevant experience.
- Working in the fields of Internal Controls or audit, and independent handling of process.
- Versatility and capability to handle numerous tasks and challenges. Must be open for various roles in Compliance and Governance related activities.
- Good analytical skill and communication skills
- Must be open to work in EMEA shift (basis needs)
DuPont is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability or any other protected class. If you need a reasonable accommodation to search or apply for a position, please visit our Accessibility Page for Contact Information.
For US Applicants: See the “Equal Employment Opportunity is the Law” poster at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf
For our U.S. Affirmative Action Policy, click here.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.