Financial Business Controller
A great opportunity to work for a global business provider who equip people and businesses with fundamental services and solutions. Join them as a Financial business controller to have your impact in a fast growing industry!
A global, fast emerging, business provider supporting various markets to become masters of their craft and accomplish their goals. This client aims to work with companies to understand their specific customer needs and support them in achieving these and more.
- Ability to conduct strong financial analysis to support decisions and advise management on areas of enhancement
- Liaise with stakeholders at all levels and evaluate business performance with directors across the UK
- Define, create and implement appropriate management information
- Achieve key improvements and find themes to share new insights and best practices with stakeholders
- Assist local finance departments in the UK with respect to Accounting
- Evaluate and advise on transactional finance processes and areas to improve working capital
- Demonstrate financial awareness of the organisation and use appropriate processes
- Assist the M&A team on the origination and execution of ongoing transactions in the UK
- Degree in business economics or business administration/ equivalent
Desired but not essential
- Experience with OneStream / Hyperion consolidation software
- Experience with working with American listed companies that report with deadlines
- Knowledge of IFRS reporting standards
The successful candidate will possess a degree in business economics or equivalent and will have atleast 3-5 years of relevant work experience related to the role. They will be a key team player, coming in with the skills needed for the role and ready to make their impact from day one!
- £40,000 - £45,000 per annum
- Hybrid working opportunities
- Service based benefits