Senior IT Auditor
Senior IT Auditor
Could you deliver innovative global audit services to our organization?
Would you like to deliver a global audit service to our organization?
Join our cutting-edge Audit Team
Our global Audit team collaborates with internal stakeholders across our business to deliver assurance and advisory services. We continuously monitor and evaluate risks and promote a culture of best practices and continuous improvement. Our team provides insights and guidance to Executive Management and our organization to help make key decisions.
Be part of our Audit Team
The Senior IT Auditor is responsible for performing IT audits (Application, Implementation, GCC/Network, SOX, Security, etc.) in a fast-paced, changing environment. Must be able to demonstrate a high level of audit and technical expertise.
As a Senior IT Auditor, you will be responsible for:
- Performing general and application control reviews for simple to complex computer information systems inclusive of system security, change controls, backup and disaster recovery, etc.
- Performing SOX control testing for a multitude of ERP systems including SAP and Oracle.
- Knowledge of, and ability to, use and maintain TeamMate audit software.
- Creating and uses RPAs and scripts to automate testing.
- Preparing audit findings and working papers to ensure that adequate documentation exists to support the completed audit and conclusions.
- Preparing and presents written and oral issues/reports and other technical information in a pertinent, concise, and accurate manner for distribution to management.
- Maintaining currency of knowledge with respect to relevant state-of-the-art technology, equipment, and/or systems.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or related technical discipline.
- 5+ years of experience in internal or external auditing, and/or relevant experience.
- CISA, CISM, CIA, or CISSP certification required - must be complete and active.
- Strong knowledge of IT audit procedures, including planning, techniques, test and sampling methods is required.
- Technical experience with various types of hardware configurations, operating systems and application software including SAP.
- Demonstrated technical experience is required: use of Windows, Active Directory, Firewalls, and SAP.
- Strong experience writing Audit Programs/Controls is required – must demonstrate ability to perform Application Audit, Implementation Audit, General Computer Controls (GCC)/Network Audit, Sox Audit.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
- Please discuss your preferred working patterns with the recruiter during the process
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.
Candidates must be resident in Malaysia, or have the right to work in Malaysia.