Domiciliary Administrator, GmbH, Senior Associate
Who we are looking for :
Experienced Domiciliary Agent with good knowledge of the Luxembourg market requirements. Experience in Alternative investment structures is an asset.
Team worker able to work independently.
Very strong business English skills are mandatory.
Why this role is important to us:
The team you will be joining is a part of State Street Global Services (SSGS). SSGS gives asset owners and managers access to the essential financial tools they need to deliver effective investment solutions. From core custody, accounting, fund administration, and shareholder recordkeeping, to complete operations solutions and servicing for alternative assets like OTC derivatives, private equity, and real estate, SSGS’ tools help our clients make better investment choices and act on growth opportunities.
Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
In the role of Domiciliary Administrator you will be responsible for:
- In-house safekeeping and maintenance of the fund's legal and regulatory documents and processing of mails or requests addressed to the Funds
- Organisation of General Meetings of Shareholders (statutory, ordinary, and extraordinary). Publication and filing of AGM’s resolutions.
- Organisation of Board Meetings, preparation of board packs, and minutes taking.
- Relationship with the Luxembourg Regulator and other Luxembourg administration.
- Relationship with the external auditor.
- Liaising with the Luxembourg Stock Exchange with application and supervision of the Funds’ listing.
- Ability to coordinate work in the team, and to reallocate work based on priorities
- Ability to participate in projects, suggest and implement applicable changes
- Ability to identify and anticipate possible problem areas, measure potential risks, offer suitable solutions to the client and satisfy their overall needs.
To be successful in this role, your experience should include:
- Excellent knowledge of Luxembourg investment fund legal structures and Luxembourg regulations
- Language skills: Very strong business English skills are mandatory. Fluency in French, German, and/or Italian would be an advantage
- IT skills: excellent knowledge of Excel, Word, Outlook
- Educational Degree: Law Degree, Economic Degree or equivalent
- Experience: Minimum 5 years as Domiciliary Agent or Company Secretary
- Excellent organisational skills
- High attention to details
- Good resilience to stress
- Ability to work with a high degree of autonomy, to resolve problems, and to train others
- Excellent communication skills
- Team leader
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers, and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading, and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance, and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity, and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.