Product Administrator (Middle Office), Hybrid, Associate 1
Who we are looking for:
A person who is motivated to work in challenging and dynamic environment. There is never the same day in Collateral, we are dependent on the market situation and provide best quality service to our clients that are often well-known financial institutions. As knowledge we possess is specific for the team, we look for a person who would work arm by arm with colleagues around the globe, dive deep into the dynamic of financial world and have front row seats to observe it's never changing nature and who would be in direct contact with brokers, custodians and Frankfurt team.
Why this role is important to us:
- The team you will be joining plays an important role in the overall success of the organization.
- Middle Office team is a link between key market players: asset managers, brokers, custodians, and backstage of financial market.
- We sit in its center where our role is to support clients’ investments across all phases of the trading cycle – trade capture, confirmation, collateral, market settlement.
- In our Client’s portfolios you will see Forex Exchange, cash, cryptocurrencies, equity, fixed income, money market, derivatives trades
- Join us if making your mark in the financial services industry from day one is a challenge you are up for.
What you will be responsible for:
As Product Administrator Specialist you will:
- Prepare daily reports
- Ensure to complete tasks in timely and accurate manners
- Highlight and escalate arising issues
- Dedicate time to learn and follow procedures and best practices
- Assist more experienced colleagues in additional tasks
What we value:
These skills will help you succeed in this role:
- Advanced MS Office skills
- Communicative English
- Analytical skills
- Flexibility and time management skills
- Communication Skills
- Ability to work with market driven timeliness
- Willingness to learn
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Graduates from economics, finance
- Experience in a commercial environment such as banking, custody, insurance
- Flexible working hours (restricted to the current business need)
- Interesting, non-repetitive process
- Hybrid working model (involves few days WFH and few days work from Office in a week)
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers, and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading, and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance, and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity, and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.