FP&A Manager-小而美外资 产销一体
- Develops, interprets, and implements financial concepts for financial planning and control.
- Performs technical analysis to determine present and future financial performance. Gathers, analyzes, prepares, and summarizes recommendations for financial plans, trended future requirements and operating forecasts.
- Prepares quarterly and annual budgets
- Maintain and improve COGS model and assists in costing of products
- Work closely with Jiaxing finance team to prepare financial statements and variance reports as requested.
- Prepares special reports and ad hoc analysis
- Performing high level analysis such as sales report for leadership team
- Ensures data integrity
- Cash management and treasury analysis
- Manage the Netsuit system for better control and ensure the analysis report could reconcile with the system
- Support sales and marketing team from financial perspective
- Other ad-hoc
- BA/BS required in Finance or CFA
- At least five years financial working experience in foreign enterprises, not less than three years as a supervisor, preferably within a public company
- Expert level Excel skills: Pivot Tables, V-Look Ups, etc....
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation communication skills, to both internal and external audience.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below.
For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Sarah Tang on +86 21 6062 3063.