An opportunity exists for an experienced Financial Analyst to join our Finance team here in PepsiCo on a temporary contract initially up to 12 months.
PepsiCo Finance partners have a seat at the table across all facets and functions within the company. As a Finance professional, you’ll have the opportunity to explore a multi-disciplinary career path across a broad number of functions, and make meaningful contributions towards creating smiles for consumers, driving
full-potential performance and achieving our Winning with Purpose vision. Finance associates at PepsiCo embody four key roles that create value for our business: Enhance enterprise value as a ‘Trustee’, deliver sustainable performance and results as an ‘Integrator’, reshape the business as a ‘Catalyst’ of change and set the long-term strategy as a ‘Navigator’.
We are the concentrate team in PepsiCo (PGCS) working across the Beverage, Nutrition and Snacks categories to deliver concentrate for many of PepsiCo’s mega brands including Gatorade, 7Up and Pepsi. We are at the heart of PepsiCo products, sourcing ingredients to manufacture more than 1,200 recipes for our brands. We are a global organisation, situated in 16 locations across 9 countries offering careers in various functions from Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Procurement, Quality, Finance, R&D, HR and IT. We want team members who can collaborate in our fast paced global organisation and are passionate about creating and delivering much-loved household brands to markets across the world.
- Manage planning & reporting of PGCS Global headcount spend developing full cause of change analysis
- Provide insights and identify risks and opportunities for budget owners
- Oversee the monthly & period MOH financial close process ensuring accurate and timely delivery of results
- Partner with HR & functional leads and ELT members for forecasting and Annual Operations Planning (AOP)
- Drive the agenda on system optimisation and process improvement on BPC system
- Ensure all aspects of GCS (Global Control Standards) are adhered to throughout the reporting process, including balance sheet reconciliations on blackline reporting system
- Point of contact for any Audit queries
- Collaboration, communication and influencing skills across all levels of the organisation are key to success in this role for balancing budget holder needs
- Ability to problem solve and adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Strong technical knowledge is a must
- Professionally qualified accountant with 4 years+ PQE (ideally in a multinational manufacturing environment with an FP&A function)
Additional Desired qualifications
- Previous Supply Chain finance experience
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated approximately $63 billion in net revenue in 2016, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo’s product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
For more information and to apply, please visit our website via the apply button below.