Supply Chain Finance Manager
PepsiCo is on the lookout for a Supply Chain Finance Manager to join our team in Cork on a permanent basis.
We are the concentrate team in PepsiCo (PGCS) working across the Beverage, Nutrition and Snacks categories to deliver concentrate for many of PepsiCo’s mega brands including Gatorade, 7Up and Pepsi. We are at the heart of PepsiCo products, sourcing ingredients to manufacture more than 1,200 recipes for our brands. We are a global organisation, situated in 16 locations across 9 countries offering careers in various functions from Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Procurement, Quality, Finance, R&D, HR and IT. We want team members who can collaborate in our fast-paced global organisation and are passionate about creating and delivering much-loved household brands to markets across the world.
The environment has been rapidly changing for PGCS Supply Chain across many areas. We have huge opportunity to partner and leverage data & technology to create a much stronger organization. Our organisation has a vision for supply chain finance that is digital, data driven, statistical, predictive & forward looking. One that optimises decision making in real time.
Lead the transformation of PGCS Volume planning and reporting process by leveraging end to end Pepsico data, adding value through visualisation, analytics and insights
Lead the finance business partnership with the PGCS Global Supply Chain team including:
- Global Sales and Distribution Costs financial planning and reporting
- Working Capital management including development of analytics suite to demonstrate the connection between Capacity, Inventory Levels and Forecast Accuracy
- Inventory Obsolescence and Reserves, working cross-functionally to understand trends and develop strategies to reduce costs
- Support the Supply Chain Productivity agenda – providing a finance lens
- Business Continuity support and analysis
- Partner with wider Pepsico supply chain to evolve Pepsico’s vision for Integrated Business Planning for global volume
- Other project support
- Lead and motivate a team of three
- Strong Digital know-how – proven track record and mindset to interact with technology that delivers business value specifically strong data and analytics experience
- Significant communication and influencing skills across all levels of a multinational organisation and external consultants
- Experience in project management of complicated multi faceted cross functional projects
- Storytelling - Skilled in Data analysis, dashboarding and visualisation, analytics. Competent in design and delivery of visual reports to deliver messaging to executive level – significant level of data that needs to be made less complex.
- Excellent technical skills in interpreting big data sets, drawing conclusions and providing insights with predictive, diagnostic & prescriptive analytics
- Ability to problem solve and adapt in a fast-paced environment
- Change Management experience ideally on a large project with senior stakeholders
- People Management experience
- Professionally qualified accountant with 8 years+ PQE (ideally in a multinational manufacturing environment in an FP&A function)
- Previous Supply Chain finance experience
- Experience in BPC / SAC / Tableau or similar visualisation / predictive analytics tools an advantage
PepsiCo products are enjoyed by consumers one billion times a day in more than 200 countries and territories around the world. PepsiCo generated approximately $63 billion in net revenue in 2016, driven by a complementary food and beverage portfolio that includes Frito-Lay, Gatorade, Pepsi-Cola, Quaker and Tropicana. PepsiCo’s product portfolio includes a wide range of enjoyable foods and beverages, including 22 brands that generate more than $1 billion each in estimated annual retail sales.
For more information and to apply, please visit our website via the apply button below.