IT Internal Audit Manager
We've got a fantastic opportunity for an IT Internal Audit Manager to join the Risk & Internal Audit team within our Finance function at our Head Office in Yorkshire.
The client is a well know Retail business based in Yorkshire.
The IT Internal Audit Manager's responsibilities include, but are not limited to;
- Be proactive in identifying risks and opportunities for departments so that managers across the business can respond to them on a timely basis.
- Develop and maintain relationships with internal and external stakeholders, including stores, to understand the context in which you are working.
- Champion the customer and retain a customer focus through daily routines.
- Support your business areas in developing and maintaining their operational risk register.
- Lead project assurance and audits, providing expertise and feedback to improve risk management and control, business processes and procedures.
- Deliver planned and ad-hoc audit and consultancy engagements, ensuring control and quality throughout, and reviewing and challenging to ensure accurate output.
- Drive the business functions to ensure audit actions are delivered in line with audit methodology.
- Drive the business to agree suitable audit actions so that the cost of control associated with key risks is appropriately balanced.
- Drive a continuous improvement culture. Generate your own ideas for improvement and drive through to delivery.
The successful IT Internal Audit Manager should be;
- Hold a relevant professional qualification, such as CISA, CIA, ACCA, ACA or CIMA (or equivalent).
- Demonstrable knowledge and experience of Technology risk and controls
- Previous experience of delivery of audit plans and working knowledge of audit, risk and control and how to apply audit methodology and risk management principles
- An ability to deliver in a complex, fast paced environment
- Excellent business partnering and communications skills.
- Excellent written communication / report writing skills
- Resilience and ability to adapt in an ever changing environment
- Desirable: ability to conduct data analytics using IDEA or other data analytics tools
The IT Internal Audit Manager will receive;
- Salary of up to £55,000 + 5,000 Car Allowance,
- Bonus of up to 10%
- Competitive pension contribution,
- 4 day working week,
- Great discount on Brands.