Account and Market Opening, Officer
Why this role is important to us:
The organization you will be joining is called Client Delivery Management (CDM). CDM provides an end-to-end view of client delivery to deliver an enhanced experience expertise and issue resolution and ongoing improvement.
The team you will be joining is the CDM New Business Implementation team under CDM organization, key attribution of Client Onboarding.
What you will be responsible for:
- Responsibility: This is the SME role responsible for the fund or market opening, amendment, and closure for the APAC region, which includes site in Sydney, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Singapore, Korea, and Japan.
- Monitors and drives accountability for end-to-end service delivery.
- Partners with BOaT and Client Service teams to open/amend/close desired fund or market from the client, resolve issues and ensure ownership of timely and accurate service delivery.
- Manages the requests for APAC via CDM Collaborate, ensuring requests are being taken action timely and requests are completed within SLAs.
- Implements best practices in technology and processes as identified by remediation plans or CDM Leads.
- Escalates issues/incidents as necessary and ensures Account Lead is informed of any existing or potential client issues.
- Adhere to corporate policies, guidelines, and risk and compliance programs.
- Implement effective communication across the delivery organization on behalf of client initiatives and internal change events.
Education & Preferred Qualifications:
- Education: Bachelor and above
- Major: Finance, Accounting preferred
- Industry Experience: relevant Fund management or client service or communication experience
- Language: Fluent writing and spoken English and Japanese
- Good at Office softwares
- Local Travel required
About State Street
What we do. State Street is one of the largest custodian banks, asset managers, and asset intelligence companies in the world. From technology to product innovation we’re making our mark on the financial services industry. For more than two centuries, we’ve been helping our clients safeguard and steward the investments of millions of people. We provide investment servicing, data & analytics, investment research & trading, and investment management to institutional clients.
Work, Live and Grow. We make all efforts to create a great work environment. Our benefits packages are competitive and comprehensive. Details vary in locations, but you may expect generous medical care, insurance, and savings plans among other perks. You’ll have access to flexible Work Program to help you match your needs. And our wealth of development programs and educational support will help you reach your full potential.
Inclusion, Diversity, and Social Responsibility. We truly believe our employees’ diverse backgrounds, experiences and perspective are a powerful contributor to creating an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive and reach their maximum potential while adding value to both our organization and our clients. We warmly welcome the candidates of diverse origin, background, ability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, and personality. Another fundamental value at State Street is active engagement with our communities around the world, both as a partner and a leader. You will have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, matching gift program, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you.
State Street is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
For further information, and to apply, please visit our website via the “Apply” button below.